Microtech for BT 20v?

toyoae111

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
can anyone here tell me is it worth to use microtech in a BT 20v? anyone tested? :X-:

noob here....

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
toyoae111,

Na or turbo setup? if turbo go ahead if na i thought keep $$$ in your pocket.

toyoae111

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
NA setup... wat ECU do u recommand? im thinking to swap another ECU that can give more performance if microtech is not recommanded... :regular_smile:

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
toyoae111 said:
can anyone here tell me is it worth to use microtech in a BT 20v? anyone tested? :X-:

noob here....

I'm agree with the Microtech in BT.... BTW, i think EG9 are more experiance in standalone ECU on BT... you can ask his advise lor... :_:

toyoae111

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
thx bro scomatic....i got to try to pm EG9... :regular_smile: BTW... if compare wit other ECU like TRD, TOM etc etc.... which 1 can give more performance? mircotech or others ECU? how much is a TOM's ECU for BT? i oni know mircotech will cost cost rm4300 (Mircotech LT-10s) including tuning for BT....

bro EG9 plz help!! which 1 better??? :X-: noob here....

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
toyoae111 said:
thx bro scomatic....i got to try to pm EG9... :regular_smile: BTW... if compare wit other ECU like TRD, TOM etc etc.... which 1 can give more performance? mircotech or others ECU? how much is a TOM's ECU for BT? i oni know mircotech will cost cost rm4300 (Mircotech LT-10s) including tuning for BT....

Microtech la.. bro... Everything can be customize...
The TRD, TOM's, Blitz, and Buddy Club aftermarket ECU faced 1 problem is at the ECU can make the customized lor... and cannot compatible (cannot push the MAX Power) with the High CAM

tan2000_my

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Sgp, JB, Penang
Visit site
scomatic said:
Microtech la.. bro... Everything can be customize...
The TRD, TOM's, Blitz, and Buddy Club aftermarket ECU faced 1 problem is at the ECU can make the customized lor... and cannot compatible (cannot push the MAX Power) with the High CAM

I Agree scomatic say..... stand alone give more power what u want........
i also have using haltech in my BT b4..... feel different.........

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
toyoae111 said:
NA setup... wat ECU do u recommand? im thinking to swap another ECU that can give more performance if microtech is not recommanded... :regular_smile:

Freedom, Haltech or Motec.

All above standalone able to run on close loop and Freedom & Motec have autotune function.

or else you can try Syncron ECU which is standalone as well. Able to customise to be plug n play ECU.

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
cuscostrutbrace said:
Not much effect on N/a engine,try source for performance ecu such as TRD,Toms,Imec,MInes etc
additional info, TRD ECU is very hard to get, Toms, Imec and Mines still possible but hard to get as well for blacktop 20V.

All above mentioned ECU is customised for their origin engine spec. If your car engine is stock internal, make sure you get the ECU that customised for N1 spec engine which they will retain all stock internal but just lighten it.

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
toyoae111 said:

TRD, TOMs, Mines, Imec is all rechip ECU which still maintain the original ECU PCB board. Normally they produce the ECU to according to the spec that you request. Above ECU only available in used unit. (Kedai Potong or used peformance part seller).
Normally you won't know the exact spec that the ECU set for. So there is no the BEST ecu to suite your car from the above ECU except you can get the ECU that tune to N1 Racing spec in Japan.

The best ECU is the ECU that able to tune to maximize your engine spec output which normally standalone ECU able to do that. Good tuner is a must for this standalone ECU.

Best ECU = Standalone ECU + Great Tuner.

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
EG9 said:
TRD, TOMs, Mines, Imec is all rechip ECU which still maintain the original ECU PCB board. Normally they produce the ECU to according to the spec that you request. Above ECU only available in used unit. (Kedai Potong or used peformance part seller).
Normally you won't know the exact spec that the ECU set for. So there is no the BEST ecu to suite your car from the above ECU except you can get the ECU that tune to N1 Racing spec in Japan.

The best ECU is the ECU that able to tune to maximize your engine spec output which normally standalone ECU able to do that. Good tuner is a must for this standalone ECU.

An impressive answer! haha.. As I said EG9 are an veteran experiance on the ECU part.

tan2000_my

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Sgp, JB, Penang
Visit site
EG9 said:

Yes.... The Best ECU is Standalone and have a good tuner......
I can seggest can go to GT Auto.....:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello brother,
Hope your are fine.

My car's Crown Wheel and Pinion is damage:(( crying its setting inside of ACD Transfer Case / Box

i added 2 sample picture.

Here is my Cars Details :

Name : Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8
Model : 2003
Engine : 4g63 hp3437 (Turbo)
Chassis : ct9a 0202466
Transmission : 6 Speed manual gear (6Front+1Rear)
(All time 4 Wheel)
please help me where i can get the crown wheel and pinion or if u have please contact with me .

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience