Michelin Pilot Sport 3

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i did kena hydroplanning when using PS3, but at that time heavy raining n speed over 140km/h while road is a bit slope (downhill direction) at LDP from the flyover straight down (right after subang jaya exit, but its below, i'm above on flyover).. i was too confident at that time.. end up i cant turn my car and rub against concrete wall and my steering rack broken.. tyre size is 195/55/15, using adjustable absorber.. tyre thread around 40-50% if i'm not mistaken.. happen in year 2011..

n yes, now i know.. anything or everyone got its own limit.. we just need to know where n when..
You aquaplane because you have only half the pattern left means half the drainage ability, so by right only half it's performance...

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

How used/new were the tyres then?

I guess it also depends how large and how deep is the patch of standing water...
He had 40 - 50% left only....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The late 80s and early and mid 90s are considered to be the 'golden era of motorsport', in the world of four wheels Ayrton Senna was amazing the world with his magic and a manufacturers war at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters between Mercedes and BMW created a cult following that is still alive today.

Over the years there have been plenty of videos celebrating this 'golden era of DTM' racing and a number of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience