Mat rempits are putera umno's asset!!??

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Here's the article. Thanks for pointing it out, boggysv.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cops ready to slam the brakes on illegal street racers

KUALA LUMPUR: The police will come down hard on the mat rempit (a colloquial Malay term for illegal street racers) as these so-called daredevils are a menace to other road users and a nuisance to the public.

Choosing to do their races at night, these mat rempit often show off their stunts with a variety of antics – like riding on one wheel, stretching both hands forwards while lying on the seat – as they speed through the streets and, sometimes, even through thick traffic.

The race is often flagged off by one of their groupies – female fans who follow them on their circuits – and the prize is often also a girl, if cash is short.

“They don’t respect the law,” Dang Wangi OCPD Asst Comm Kamal Pasha Jamal say yesterday.

“They make illegal U-turns and drive in the opposite direction, against oncoming traffic.

“They also beat traffic lights and are even involved in snatch thefts.”

Citing a recent case, ACP Kamal Pasha said several illegal racers assaulted a policewoman on her way to work when she got involved in a minor accident involving some mat rempit.

“This is uncalled for. They are becoming wild,” he said, adding that the police would be carrying out an operation soon to rid the streets of illegal racers.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But I guess now nothing can be done, since these pigs are a part of the Rempit Club, so called, and is backed by Putera Umno. hhmm..... try reading this sentence which kinda makes sense to them.

UMNO USE . Suitable for them. buahahaha

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Cops should arrest the Putera UMNO chairman instead for promoting illegal activities / supporting outlaw bikers cum criminals.

Last edited:

Ali_G

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
K.lumpur
Visit site
Maybe the putera umno chariman is lagendary Mat Rempit or Too Much watching new Malay Film called "Remp-It".... what a joke ! :angry_smile: :angry_smile:

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
the putera umno also is not well educated la i think. people that educated will put shit to the mat rempit. not supporting them. mat rempit must be wipe out in Malaysia not as asset to our beloved country. mat rempit just making problem 2 our society. just KILL EM ALL mat rempit.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
m3 power said:
the putera umno also is not well educated la i think.
I doubt you need to say "i think" because I'm pretty sure that they are educated... to cause the country more grief. hahaha

psychotic_ass

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
hahaha... i think in a way the G's are telling us to sell our cars and get bikes so we have a better future becoming a leader... this is because they might not have any ideas on how to deal with KL traffic jams so they legalize mat rempit so will force everyone use bikes to town... or they might not have any ideas on how to restructure the Automotive tax to make cars cheaper... so they go for the best alternative Legalize Mat Rempit so everyone can be one Legaly without any problems... plus... motorbikes are affordable too... everyone can afford one...

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
MCA should declare that Chinese Triads are the key to Malaysia's economy growth. At least that statement has more truth to it than "Mat Rempits are our future leaders" or that these bastards are "misunderstood".

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
psychotic_ass said:
hahaha... ... motorbikes are affordable too... everyone can afford one...
i hope it won't break my 100 years old grandfather back bone if i suddenly went thru some huge deep potholes!:emoticon_U:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
psychotic_ass said:
hahaha... i think in a way the G's are telling us to sell our cars and get bikes so we have a better future becoming a leader... this is because they might not have any ideas on how to deal with KL traffic jams so they legalize mat rempit so will force everyone use bikes to town... or they might not have any ideas on how to restructure the Automotive tax to make cars cheaper... so they go for the best alternative Legalize Mat Rempit so everyone can be one Legaly without any problems... plus... motorbikes are affordable too... everyone can afford one...

wahhh brother... long time no nampak... :shades_smile:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Ah beng and Ah seng also are assets of msia...they are the future leader also...main contribution is export estacy to china(shenzhen main source of estacy is supply by msian!!) and selling pirated vcd so that ppl can pay less for entertainment....

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
It's all about the votes. All malaysian politicians do not have integrity, thus will say/do anything to get the votes.

They have realised that with the internet, a lot of youth nowadays are better informed and not so easily duped by their lies. So like a man who is grasping at straws, he of course looks to the dumber crowd to peddle his nonsense and lies. Which is sadly of course, the M.R's and also the rural malays.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there all,
Just wanted some expert opinion on whether I should turbo charge my Honda Accord year model 2001? I like the size and everything but I feel some lack in the power side hence, my interest to give it a little boost.
I have even opted for other cars in the market such as Caldina, Legacy, etc...but none of em' actually fits in my bill in terms of cost and have quite content with the Accord which I have however, as mentioned, I just need a little boost with it.
Would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience