Mat rempits are putera umno's asset!!??

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
No wonder they said this putera umno mamak kaki pukul kampung chief's paper qualification was bought from petaling street. With this statement it serves to strengthen the believe he is indeed stupid

From the star paper,

KUALA LUMPUR: More than 2,000 Mat Rempits (bikers) roared in approval when Putera Umno chairman Datuk Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim declared them to be one of the nation's “biggest assets.”
The young motorcyclists were participating in the Putera Motor Merdeka Ride last night to celebrate the country's 49th Independence Day.
“They (Mat Rempits) are sorely misunderstood. Because of a couple of bad seeds they have been discriminated against as a bane to society,” Abdul Azees said.
I truly believe they have the potential and excellence to become the leaders of tomorrow. All they need is a chance to prove society wrong.”
The majority of the participants, when interviewed, couldn't agree more with Abdul Azeez 's statements.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS!!!!

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
stupid la....

in order for those mat rempits to be a leader of something, make sure they are well educated first. maybe some of them untill SPM only (yes i admit theres some with higher qualifications too)

first, they should not categorized them as Mat Rempits. coz theres no such names, groups. they just a bunch of motorcylist wanna have fun, thats all. but if theres a 'society' kinda thing... things will become worse la....

instead maybe they can provide "cub prix track" which they can enter/use/play/ for a very cheap price. sure they mod thier bike kaw-kaw then as a result they cant use the bike on road anymore. like some of the car modders here, have daily car and track car...

Last edited:

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
ehy those cheebyes
there are alson a handful of bad seeds among us car enthusiast which definitely outnumbered those remp-its like wat?1 to a thousand?
if they close road for rempits,G should relaly close tambak johor or PLUS or KESAS for us....
as-whole

and i think WE ARE the assets to the country
if we dun ,mod car,the mod shop no biz,mod shoip no biz,G no income (from taxes)
those rempits only use their father's screwdriver and spannar and mod so that their motor can make them die faster
watthefish for?!?!?
as-whole

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
i didnt know that riding a motorbike around kl will be future leader?
for me the biggest assets means the biggest rubbish they having now

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
this is one of the most ridiculous joke of the century. what kind of rubbish mentality we are having in malaysia now.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
aiya the gov r changing now, after the 9 plan alot of the gov ppl taking advantage
and all the shits come out ,huh!!! better migrate to some place better

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Look at the latest news in Bangsar fucking rempit wack 13 cars windows for car audio and coins. U call that a future leader???

Look at poor 18 years old girl in Johor kill by fucking mat rempit on their stupid bikes by using helmet. U call that a future leader???

Look at those fucking rempits zoom pass by red traffic with flags without stopping,u call that a leader???

Look at those fucking rempits they even steal innocent uncle 10 years old motorbike for their part and dump the chassis into river. U call that future leader????

Look at those fucking rampit and make their famous living by doing snatch,u call that future leader????

why do we need all this scumbag mat rampits when no one want them around, future leaders???? he must high on sniffing gums!!! :-(

Last edited:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
F all mat rempits
we need to do more rather than shouting and cursing in here
no use cos the gov guys dunno what is happening

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
kelvio,
Agreed. Let's rent those 4X4 off road spec and rempit with the rempits. haha

2000 rempits ar. Wah lao. And they survived? Who was the one in here who's in charge of the air strike? Step yourself out now and explain yourself on why the air strike didn't take place.

heh heh

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I smell napalm bombs. Just put 1 in between 2000 Mat Rempits and set it off...

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM! What do u have later? KFRs! Kentucky Fried Rempits! :)

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
if they were the future leader, i wud rather rent a bigfoot to crush them all..

and encik abdul azeez, as a malay my self, im really ashamed with ur statement..u really degrade the status of a leader..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I am driving a perlude 4th gen or BB1. Donno whether titan have an adjustable absorber for BB1 ? if yes, how much is that?
I am very interested on that.

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience