Manchester united football club

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
if we r right.the SAF hs make a very nice decision to sign him lor...i hope he'll not be like nani...

so guys,prediction for 2mrow match?

i still predict a hard draw lor..we'll be w/o wazza...myb owen will partner berba upfront...anderson n carrick with giggs on da left n obertan make his debut on right wing..back 4 will be as b4...o'shea..rio..vida..evra...myb vds will return between posts.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Too bad i didnt hv time to log in right b4 the game, else i'll post my prediction of the game and who gonna play on the day!!! Hahaha... I like to do so, as it will makes d game more exciting to me and to what i hv predicted!!! ;-)

It was a great game with the right result for us, tht put us right back to the summit of the league!!! 2-1 hom win over a fighting Bolton hv always been great!!! But to b frank, we wasted lotsa good chances ourselves too... We could hv kill them off in the 1st half alone...

There r few players i would like to praise for this particular game... 1st up, is our ever green Giggsy!!! He seems to b able to continue his great form into this game, and he really look lively and smart with his play!!! Hopefully SAF will b able to find his a role where Giggsy will b able to enjoy without stretching himself too much over games... We needs his inspiration now!!! 2ndly is Berba!!! Hahaha... Ya, call me BAIS!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... But i really think he is slowly catching his form game by game... U jus gotta love his 1st time touch and 1st time passes!!! He is always alert to the players ard him and hv the vision to make the killer pass he wanna!!! Its really too bad tht he can score us a goal with his superb volley, where Bolton keeper did extremely well to save the shot!!! Berba got a hattrick for Bulgaria last week, and hopefully his scoring touch can b continued with many more games to come, lets start up with the coming CSKA game!!! Haha...

3rdly, i wanna say welcome back to Anderson!!! Andon too, is slowly getting back to his fearsome best in the middle!!! And i realised tht his passing skill and accuracy hv improved!!! This is what i wanna see in him besides his fighting spirit during games... He really needs to top his game with quality passing and hopefully his shooting will come good as well!!!

Then Valencia too, hv had a very efficient game for us too... For the past few games, he always stay wide n do lotsa crossing in from the right... But this time, he tends to cut in more and hv had a good go at the Bolton goal as well!!! His goal prove a very good move from him... Valencia shld hv do this more often, cut infield more n hv a go at goal!!! As SAF hv mentioned, this season we need our midfielders to chip in more goals, so i think it will b a great weapon for us if Valencia is able to do so on a more consistent basis!!!!

Overall, glad to see VDS back in goal and Rio is doing ok... Again, we conceeded another header from right hand cross!!! Again we r unable to do something to it!!! Our defender (Rio, i think) was unable to close the Bolton player down in order to prevent the cross from coming into our box!!!

All in all, our play hv been pretty good... There were lotsa great moves in attack and our midfield play hv improved steadily... I think Carrick needs few more games to boost up his performance in the middle... Then we will b ok and more consistent in our play... Then i'm looking forwards to O. Hargreaves come back... Hv been tracking his newz a lot lately, and it seems the whole club r very happy with things going for Hargo... So tht's encouraging!!!

As for CSKA game, i think Owen and Berba will b playing together again... With either 1 being sub off early in the 2nd for the Loserfool game over the weekend... Scholesy shld b playing with Fletcher in the middle... Nani too... Will post my prediction in a day or 2!!! Hahaha... Jus wanna us to beat kao Loserfoool!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
ya bro....a lot chance wasted by the front liner.yet another 3 valueble point then.
plus all the giant team was sleeping.muhahhahahah

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Actually, the danger lurking for next weekend's blockbuster is, the Fools' playing at home on tuesday.
And we go to the moon to play away a day later.
So the fools has an extra day rest PLUS they play at home earlier.
And it seems that they are rather unconvincing the last few games and we go in on a roll.

If u check the betting odd...Liverpool is giving fair half!
Now, if ur a neutral, who would you choose?
I may be sceptical but if u catch my drift.....

so i won't be surprise if we stumble on wednesday.

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
lpool wont be survive w/o gerrad n tores...if they cn make it by this weeknd, i'm sure they wont be 100% fit...but their presence cn motivate the team...

i think hard draw in dis weekend...hope to see many of lpool players get injured during UCL with lyon...hehehe

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mmm... Reports saying SAF hv left 5 of his players at hom from flying to Moscow ( Errr... Moon, by Gti defination)!!! Hahaha... Clearly, it means SAF hv an eye on this wkend Loserfool game!!! It means so much to him tht he left 5 big game players at hom with diff reasons... CSKA game will b difficult too, but i believe we wil b able to grin out the result we wanna with the way we r currently playing!!!

I think Scohelsy will b playing from start for sure... It might b Carrick partnering him... Nani too will start... I think SAF will stick back to 4-5-1 formation in Europe... So Welbeck might get a game too... Upfront, i think SAF wil go for Owen with Berba on d bench mostly for the Fool game...

I'm going for a narrow win or draw for this game in d MOON!!! Hahaha... Its never b easy for any team playing there as d weather wil make huge lotsa diff to other teams...

Back to the Fool game, its very much depends on how Gerrard, Torres and Mascherano doing... If they r fit to play, then it wil b a difficult game to win... Hopefully eventhough they wil b playing, they will not b fully fit for full 90mins game... If we can beat them at Anfield, i thin we will b able to nail down their title hope once n for all this season... Let's hope for the best for us!!!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
i strongly feel that it will be a tough match but yet its a football..anything can happen.
wining is the 1st choice.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Loserfool lost again, this time in the ECL!!! 2-1 to Lyon!!! And it really makes our EPL meet up more complecated this Sunday!!! They r fu*king in a lousy and sucky form but at hom... And we r doing pretty ok!!! So the betting odds might b more slending towards us... Dangerous!!! Sigh!!! Anybody knows did Torres, Gerrard n Gay Mascherano play?!

Our ECL game wil b on tonite 12am+... Then we hv to fly hom and prepare for the Fool game... Then in 2 wks time, we will b playing Chelshit oso after CSKA game in d midwk!!! Fingers cross, things will turn out in our favour!!! Cheerz!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was a good 3 points in d bag for us in this Moscow game, especially with the other 2 teams tied in a draw!!! We controlled most of the game with lotsa possession as SAF played with 5 in the middle for it!!! Overall, i think played pretty ok... And I'm especially glad tht players can focus thier mind on this game rather than the Sunday blockbuster!!!

Nani - Overall he had a good game by his own standard!!! But he hv to improve on his final pass/cross into the box!!! I hv seen Berba, Rooney, Owen n others damn kao pissed with Nani ball into the box!!! Hahaha... And this morning game was no diff!!! Nani did all the right things getting himself into a good crossing/passing position timelessly in d game, but he jus cant make any 1 of it count!!!! Sigh!!! From the front players body languages u got to know tht they were dissappointed with him!!! I jus dun understand either!!! With all d skills n composure he had in dribbling pass players n move into a great position, why d hell he jus cant look up where his teammates r b4 sending in a good cross or pass?! I dun means to wanna Nani to hv his crosses n passes 100% reach his teammates, but at least he hv to do it on a more consistent basis!!! Haha... What u guys think? Am I being too harsh on him?!

Great tht Valencia scored the important winning goal for us... I was thinking a scoreless draw isnt too bad a result for us in such a difficult pitch!!! But glad tht Valencia took his chance well by hitting the ball hard enough to flew pass the keeper in a tight angle!!! Earlier on, Valencia 1-2 continueos passing with Berba, then Nani twice nearly find d net with his superb shot jus outside d box!!! Unfortunately it hits the crossbar!!!

Fabio too hv had a great game, he was very lively n alert on the left back position... Always surge forwards when he is allow to do so... It caused CSKA lotsa headache... As for Rio, i think he is slowly back to his average standard... Playing with more confident now... Hopefully he and Vida will hv a superb game against Loserfool in the coming Sunday game and help keep us a cleansheet!!!

Come on, bring on the Loserfool now~~~~ Hahaha... What u guyz think now? We hv been winning our games n they hv lost most of theirs recently!!!! Odds r definitely on our side to win the game... Its pretty 1 sided bet for the out side world!!! Mmm... Dangerous n headache!!! Hahaha... Mr. Jialat injured his groin again!!!! This add more fuel into the bet!!! Everyone of us know, without Jialat Fool is onli half their team!!! So? Mmm...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i wonder where is Steve the Shit McMahon now?
he says anyting about his beloved Liverfool being a 2 man team?
Pot calling the kettle black.
Hey we won without Rooney. And Rio went off after an hour. What say him?

As for Nani, he can only improve with time.
It was the same with Ronaldo last time. I was verdy very pissed with Ronnie as well
But at the very least the difference is Nani is willing to make the pass. In his earlier playing days, Ronnie wouldn't.
It's something that can be fine-tuned. Just like Air-Fuel-Ratio....hehhehe
So no worries.

And with the betting odds, From Liverfool giving fair half, it's us that's giving fair half now.
You see how the odds has put on weight?
I won't be surprised it will further till half one on sunday.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
team work show the result...we r not totally depend on our star only.

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
we show a great team work at luzhny stadium last nite. agree with u trinityblood, we r not rely on our star like fool do. hehe. as for this sunday match, if fool lose then it will be another history for them with 5 straight game lose. gay rafa r in danger position now. kekeke.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think Vida will b looking forwards to this Sunday game against Torres, as he might wanna to reclaim his reputation with a revange!!! So Vida will play his skin out to prove to everyone tht he is up to the task and he is 1 of the top defender in Europe!!!

Very clearly, SAF gonna play Rooney, Giggsy, Fletcher , Evra and Carrick for the blockbuster game!!! I hope Anderson will get d knot too by partnering Carrick in d middle to add more steel to our midfield play, thus he can b push to the left too if SAF wanna to switch Giggsy into the middle... So Fletcher will b playing on the right side of the midfield...

Hopefully Berba will b selected to support Rooney up front... Slowly but surely, Berba is showing the value and his worth to the team... We need his passing n vision in such a tight game to open up Fool defenders... Then for sure, I think SAF wil play Owen in the 2nd half of the game in order to piss their supporters!!! Hahaha... It wil b perfect if Owen can score us a goal there!!! Yammm...

Defensive wise, with VSD back I'm more relax n confident!!! Bets and Bookies aside, i really looking forwards to this game!!! I'm going for a 0-2 away win for us!!! Stuck the stick up Gay Rafa ass!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz... Come on , Red Devils!!!!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
looking forward to this game...bets half of my monthly claim for this.muhahhaha
since my frenz was losepool fan,we sharing the table that nite...0-2 oso for man united.

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
I'm hoping SAF to sit out Nani in this game....I don't think his physically or mentally ready for a big game like this. Prefer to have Valencia on the left side. Putting scholes also is a gamble. If he perform, than the center half will be ours but if he is not, prepared to play 10 man because he got this habit of been kick out in big game all because of his late tackle :biggrin: ( it is even more obvious now at his age)

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
Really dissapointed last nite game..
o'shea keep conflict wit valencia..
we need a good striker to finishing..
and a good refree olso..:smokin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, i very dissappointing game n result for us!!! Bookies r at works again!!! Hahaha... Heard from my frens, 85% of the bets were on ManUtd yest!!! So, bookies must b smiling all the way to the bank again!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Joke aside, credit to where it due, Loserfool played much better than us!!! Yep, we lost our game bcos of our midfield not functioning at all!!! Gay Rafa got it right by playing 5 across in the middle with Torres alone upfront!!! Its easy to know why he did so, cos they jus cant afford to lose another game, so 2 holding players with 3 attacking midfielders supporting Torres!!!

Scholesy and Carrick jus doesnt provide the steel we needs in the middle of the park in this important match!!! We shld hv get Anderson on in the 2nd half to give us some 'fire'!!! Our forward plays jus got breaking up easily by Fool...

Surprisingly, Vida looks ordinary again when he is up against Torres!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... No doubt Torres is 1 of the top striker in the world now, but why Vida always rush his decision then made him lotsa mistakes!!!

The onli 'good' thing from the game was Gay Mascherano got sent off too!!! So he will miss Fool games... With Jialat and him out, they will hv had a big headache too!!!

Dissappointing game with a sucky wks!!! Sigh!!!

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Yes liverpool play the better game, attacker keep threatening MU defense ....... Should sell off fedinand and berbatov , two lazy overprice lads. Not even showing any initiative to hold or win the game !!!

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
It has been a problem for Man Utd when play a team that uses man marking style even on opponent side. Previously we face this kind of trouble when we were battling with Arsenal (pre henry time). Now Liverpool are playing the same ways...pressuring the team until they cannot pass correctly. Should have use Anderson and flecther on the center to counter the liverpool aggresive style.

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Valencia can cut in the defense quite afew times but liverpool man marking n 2nd half pressure defense really hold man utd down. Should field owen instead of berbatov, easily slip tru liverpool defense !!

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
yes. i agree wit you bro..should be anderson to counter midfield..
also, we need to find a really good striker for sharpening attack..:slug:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, im wonder that 4g13 is a smaller engine with 60-70 bhp n/a rite?

i have a question, can 4g13 get the horsepower between 150-180bhp without turbo ?

any idea, what mod can be done to get 150-180bhp?

Pro guide needed! thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience