Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Well, a satisfied 2-0 away win at Villa Park for us... Not a very impressive game by us, but our players did much better this time compare to the Birmingham game... Solid performance... Very sorry to Aston Villa, as everytime they were on form they hv to play against us... And everytime they were unable to win... Villa did made it tough for us throughout the whole game until Rooney introduction...

Praise got to go to Rio & Vida for working so damn hard to keep both Carew & Agbonlahor quiet for the full match... I must said, not many defenders r able to do so especially on Agbonlahor...

19 goals for 19 start for Ronnie... Hahaha... I think not even our Ruud Van Nisterool can did tht... U can keep him out for large part of the game but he stil able to find ways to destroy u jus in a split second!!! Awesome!!!

Errr... As for Carrick, simple!!! Based on this performance, if i were Capello i'll never pick him for England... Enough said! Even the commentator were saying he was out of sort for the last few games...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Latest Transfer romours:

No. #1: Get me Berbatov: United boss Ferguson poised to pip Chelsea for Spurs striker. Sir Alex Ferguson has made Tottenham striker Dimitar Berbatov his No 1 transfer target and the Manchester United manager is determined to beat off competition from Chelsea, Real Madrid and Manchester City.

Source: Get me Berbatov: United boss Ferguson poised to pip Chelsea for Spurs striker | the Daily Mail

No. #2: Spurs, United and Chelsea ready to battle for Barca starlet. Tottenham and Manchester United have joined Chelsea in the race for Barcelona wonderkid Giovani dos Santos.

Source: Spurs, United and Chelsea ready to battle for Barca starlet | the Daily Mail

Newz tht spice up our wk!!! Hehehe... :biggrin: Welcome back to work!!!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Not a very good match to be honest. Both teams were kind of flat. It was a better performance than the crap show that was Birmingham and West Ham. But still way below our best.

But the good news is Wazza is back and when Wazza and Ronnie is playing, we're awesome.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Next up we will be playing against Newcastle at hom in the league... With most players back from injuries now, i think it wil b tough for everyone to fight for a place in the team... Hopefully it wil keep every one on their toe in order to help our team keep winning matches til the season end...

Our fixtures for this mth: Newcastle (h) 12/01, Reading (a) 19/01 & Portsmouth (h) 30/01 in the league...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
super boring match...almost dozed off...
not a shot on target from both sides prior to the goals, not that i can remember...
oh yah...Giggs fluffed the inviting open goal..

Anderson did well yet again.
At times it seems like he was carrying Carrick...let's jus hope this boy gets back to form asap.

And apart from that, i kinda like Ashley Young.
Good player.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The 4th round of FA Cup ties wil b drawn tonite... So hopefully its our turn to get an easy or not so tough hom matches all the way til semi-final... V need some luck if v are to compete in all competitions...

SAF fancy Peterborough... Hahaha... His son Darren's team... :biggrin:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Tough opponent we going to face on 4th round FA cup...Spurs with berbatov on form or reading..team that usually play 10man defensive tactic.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
KNN... :mad: It seems tht v r getting all the tough draw for all our competitions... In ECL, v get Lyon... Sigh... Then 3rd round of FA Cup v got in-form Villa n now the fourth round v get Spurs or Reading... All primiership clubs tie again... But its at our own Old Toilet, bit of consolation... Hahaha...

With all the tough matches coming up, hopefully it wil help keep all our players staying focus n play to their 100% with given the chance to shine... V need everyone to stay alert all the time now...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
It's alright guys. I prefer a perceived tougher opponent than minnows because it keeps the players head in it. Matches against minnows can be potential banana slips because they may play way above themselves and we may underestimate them.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think its a very good move by the club where they r inviting Beckham to become our club world wide ambassador, the role currently hold by our club all time legend Sir Bobby Chalton, once Beckham retire from playing football... He is the onli 1 who r famous enough to represent us globally... I think it wil help ManUtd further expanding their world wide fans base by sending Beckham out for some ambassador job!!! Bravo!!! :congrats::congrats::congrats:

Other than tht, Big Sam is the most likely the next manager to b sacked together with Rafa in the EPL... Newcastle is playing against ManUtd & Arsenal in their next 3 games together with a FA Cup replay with Stoke City away!!! The timing of playing the top 2 teams jus come at the worst possible moment for Big Sam...

As for Rafa, i think he kinda created his own down fall by not playing his best players together often enough in order to get the result they needed!!!

Then i really hope tht Spurs wil hv a great game tonite against AFC... I think they deserve something out of this game as they were very very unlucky to lose at the Emirates... Berbatov is due for a star performance!!! AW, watch out for him!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Well, it wil b an interesting game against Newcastle tmr at Old Toilet... With Big Sam being sack, i really dunno what to expect from the Megpies players... But with us almost back to full squad, i hv 100% confident tht v can win this game no problem... Brown wil b suspended for this game, so i think SAF wil b tempted to play Gary Neville on RB as he made a scoring return to the reserve game... Really glad tht he can finally kick a ball without any set back... As usual, he wouldnt b playing full game as v got Simpson on the wing waiting!!!

Other than tht, Rooney wil back partnering Tevez up front with Giggsy continue his 1 game a wk schedule... In the middle, i hope to see Anderson - Hargreaves again (sorry bozz Gti, :biggrin:)... If v r able to play up to our standard n Newcastle late lousy form to continue, 3-0 wil not b a big problem... If Rooney n Ronnie r sharp enough, a thrashing might b in store too... Can really see them poising any big treat to us besides Viduka & Owen... As long as v can control the midfield n cut off their supply, no worry i say!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hv watched a pretty good macth btw Sevilla & Barca yest... Guyz, i must say this Dani Alves is SUPERB!!! He must hv 2 lunges or a Ferrari engine with him, as he tirelessly run up n down without stopping... His involvement in the game was tremendous where he is great in defending & superb in attacking Barca from the right side... It seems almost 90% of the attack were going through him... His crosses r spot on too... He got a powerful shot as well... Very good n am very impressive with him... I think he wil b a very good RB for us where v oredi got Evra on the left doing similar job...

I think i must call up SAF tonite to ask him to break the bank for Dani Alves!!! Hahaha... Ya, he is tht great!!! And he is what v r lacking now... :biggrin:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
hey hey i am no boss.
i am just a slave working his socks off while earning peanuts... sigh

btw, i have nothing against Anderson - Hargreaves combination.
It's just that i wasn't so sure when u said that's our 'usual' combination when i hardly remember them played for more than a few times, really.

But that said, if Hargreaves is fit, i think that will be our first choice partnership till Scholesy comes back.
Maybe Carrick needs to refreshen himself or err..a kick right up his a**
he's shite lately. but let's not be over-critical on him.
haha

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
We haven't spanked any team recently and I think Newcastle looks like a likely candidate. They've been shite, they've sacked Big Sam (stupid decision to sack him at this point in time), they're in a bit of chaos and low on morale. Besides, Fergie will probably want to exact some revenge for his pal. Newcastle have got some quality players who may pose a problem, but they have way too many problems all across the park, just disorganised and clueless. With the squad nearly at full strength and Rooney and Ronnie around, I have no fear.

Motherfucking bookmakers better not fuck this up for me. I don't want to see another crazy ass twilight zone type strange game .

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Yo bro, hahaha, true oso as this seems like a 1 sided bet for everyone who follow EPL... Mmm... With our quality n at Old Toilet, i think v wil b able to 'flush' kao them no pro!!! :biggrin: Hehehe... Silver is right, v hvnt spanked any teams for a long long time liao... Hopefully this wil b the 1 where the players all show up n entertain our fellow match goers n fans all over the world!!!

I think Harry R. wil b a sohai if he goes to Newcastle by leaving Portsmouth behind... Jus 20mil pound transfer kitty offer by their bozz isnt attractive enough to 'wipe' the shite left at the Tyneside... It wil b too short of time for any new manager to come in to buy any new players considering u got to nego, talk to the players u wanna, get approval from the Chairman n documentation n etc... Let Shearer hv a go... LoLzzzzzz...

Errr.... Guyz, 1 Q here... If Newcastle got spanked by us this Sat, say mayb 7-0, wil their Chairman sacked kao the caretaker as well?! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Sack Sack Sack!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
we haven't really 'spank' any team lately...
but hey...we jus caned a few teams 4-0 for few matches on the trot at one moment in time recently did we?
Don't be so greedy la...4-0 enuff edi...no need 7-0

Speaking of which, suddenly i recalled we got smacked nicely (5-0) at St James'.
Any bells ringing?
haha
I still remember their scorers - Peacock, Ginola, Ferdinand, Shearer, Albert - chronologically.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
we haven't really 'spank' any team lately...
but hey...we jus caned a few teams 4-0 for few matches on the trot at one moment in time recently did we?
Don't be so greedy la...4-0 enuff edi...no need 7-0

Speaking of which, suddenly i recalled we got smacked nicely (5-0) at St James'.
Any bells ringing?
haha
I still remember their scorers - Peacock, Ginola, Ferdinand, Shearer, Albert - chronologically.
We properly stuffed Newcastle not too long ago as well. 2 - 6 at St James' Park, with Scholesy scoring a hattrick.

Honestly, with the attacking ability we have got, we really should be putting away a truck load of goals, especially against teams with suspect defending such as Newcastle. Unless they show up with a lot of fight in them (which is possible), there is no reason why the combined powers of Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez, Giggs et al cannot put more than 4 goals past them. Especially if we get an early one.

There is a tendency for United to take their eye off the ball against perceived weak opponents, so that's a potential worry of course. The lads have got to be up for it because it is imperative we keep the pressure on Arsenal. Provided everyone play up to their capabilities and don't get sloppy, I can only see a win.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Seriously nothing much to say already, so just bear with me and feast your eyes...

Two cars sent in for headlamp restoration.

This mini's headlamps was in severe condition.

Not just yellow but plenty of fine deep cracks.

Sanding this took a lot of effort as the headlamps were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience