Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think Vida will b looking forwards to this Sunday game against Torres, as he might wanna to reclaim his reputation with a revange!!! So Vida will play his skin out to prove to everyone tht he is up to the task and he is 1 of the top defender in Europe!!!

Very clearly, SAF gonna play Rooney, Giggsy, Fletcher , Evra and Carrick for the blockbuster game!!! I hope Anderson will get d knot too by partnering Carrick in d middle to add more steel to our midfield play, thus he can b push to the left too if SAF wanna to switch Giggsy into the middle... So Fletcher will b playing on the right side of the midfield...

Hopefully Berba will b selected to support Rooney up front... Slowly but surely, Berba is showing the value and his worth to the team... We need his passing n vision in such a tight game to open up Fool defenders... Then for sure, I think SAF wil play Owen in the 2nd half of the game in order to piss their supporters!!! Hahaha... It wil b perfect if Owen can score us a goal there!!! Yammm...

Defensive wise, with VSD back I'm more relax n confident!!! Bets and Bookies aside, i really looking forwards to this game!!! I'm going for a 0-2 away win for us!!! Stuck the stick up Gay Rafa ass!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz... Come on , Red Devils!!!!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
looking forward to this game...bets half of my monthly claim for this.muhahhaha
since my frenz was losepool fan,we sharing the table that nite...0-2 oso for man united.

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
I'm hoping SAF to sit out Nani in this game....I don't think his physically or mentally ready for a big game like this. Prefer to have Valencia on the left side. Putting scholes also is a gamble. If he perform, than the center half will be ours but if he is not, prepared to play 10 man because he got this habit of been kick out in big game all because of his late tackle :biggrin: ( it is even more obvious now at his age)

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
Really dissapointed last nite game..
o'shea keep conflict wit valencia..
we need a good striker to finishing..
and a good refree olso..:smokin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, i very dissappointing game n result for us!!! Bookies r at works again!!! Hahaha... Heard from my frens, 85% of the bets were on ManUtd yest!!! So, bookies must b smiling all the way to the bank again!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Joke aside, credit to where it due, Loserfool played much better than us!!! Yep, we lost our game bcos of our midfield not functioning at all!!! Gay Rafa got it right by playing 5 across in the middle with Torres alone upfront!!! Its easy to know why he did so, cos they jus cant afford to lose another game, so 2 holding players with 3 attacking midfielders supporting Torres!!!

Scholesy and Carrick jus doesnt provide the steel we needs in the middle of the park in this important match!!! We shld hv get Anderson on in the 2nd half to give us some 'fire'!!! Our forward plays jus got breaking up easily by Fool...

Surprisingly, Vida looks ordinary again when he is up against Torres!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... No doubt Torres is 1 of the top striker in the world now, but why Vida always rush his decision then made him lotsa mistakes!!!

The onli 'good' thing from the game was Gay Mascherano got sent off too!!! So he will miss Fool games... With Jialat and him out, they will hv had a big headache too!!!

Dissappointing game with a sucky wks!!! Sigh!!!

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Yes liverpool play the better game, attacker keep threatening MU defense ....... Should sell off fedinand and berbatov , two lazy overprice lads. Not even showing any initiative to hold or win the game !!!

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
It has been a problem for Man Utd when play a team that uses man marking style even on opponent side. Previously we face this kind of trouble when we were battling with Arsenal (pre henry time). Now Liverpool are playing the same ways...pressuring the team until they cannot pass correctly. Should have use Anderson and flecther on the center to counter the liverpool aggresive style.

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Valencia can cut in the defense quite afew times but liverpool man marking n 2nd half pressure defense really hold man utd down. Should field owen instead of berbatov, easily slip tru liverpool defense !!

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
yes. i agree wit you bro..should be anderson to counter midfield..
also, we need to find a really good striker for sharpening attack..:slug:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Just don't understand why Ferguson bring in berbatov than any other world class striker, especially the likes of K. Benzema or even Ibrahimovich ....... Anderson and Giggs on left and Evra pushing will sure giving quite alot of trouble to liverpool.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
why la anderson not in the line up...wif full repsect paul scholes i dont thing so suit the job last nite, i`ll prefer anderson then him next time...so sad we lost..my half month claim gone plus the
losepool fan dancing infront of ( fren of mine) but no worries thats the beauty of football..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros, any recomendation to upgrade the brakes on my wira?

servo showing signs of wear and tear, just buy new?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience