Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Hahaha... Tht will b midfield 5 liao~ U means Giggsy, Anderson, Carrick, Park/Valencia, Fletcher?! Hehehe... 5 le~

To me, base on current form it will b Giggsy, Anderson, Scholesy n Fletcher!!! Remember last season at a time where we were saying Giggsy n Scholesy cant play in the same team due to their age n physics?! Hahaha... But how things change now... Or mayb other younger players jus hvnt make another step up as expected?! But both Giggsy n Scholesy do hv d calmness n football brains to control n dictate our game... Then we needs fighters like Anderson and Fletcher to do the 'dirty' jobs to complement them in the midfield!!! Hahaha... Tht's my choice at the moment... I'm waiting for Carrick, Valencia and Nani to provide more 'challenge' to the 4 i named!!! Hopefully soon~

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
gigs,anderson,carrick,fletcher..........or gigs,carrick,fletcher,park.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i believe if we play them SAF will employ 5 in the middle.
That's why i put 5.
But if u ask me for four, then (Giggs) (Fletcher) (Carrick/Anderson) (Park/Valencia/Nani)
I would say Anderson and Carrick will not start together. Then we would have lose out a bit on aggression. But if we play 5 then that's another story.

If you see how Chelsea play with their diamond, they actually sacrifice a lot on their wing play.
They don't really play out and out winger like we do.

And one more thing. Fletcher will have to be in the middle. That's a must.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
But i must say Fletcher have had a very bad game last wk against Sunderland!!!! By his current high standard, i really expect him to put in more effort...

Gti,

So for u, when we play against Chelshit or Loserfool away, u think SAF will play 5 across the midfield by dishing our Berba?! Mmm... To me, i think SAF will onli play 5 in the middle when we r away in ECL games in order for us to control the game more and hold onto our possession...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
it could be 4411 as well, with rooney playing in btw the lines
going by history, SAF always play with 5 against big team
but that also depends on how u interpret
Defensively it could be 451. But offensively it can change to 433 like how it was for us in the last 2 seasons.
but this season SAF has revert to 442.
so it could be a 4411 or 4141. but i would think the former is more likely.
We shall see then. 2 big games comign up real soon

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ya, two big games coming up - 1. 25/10 vs Loserfool and 2. 08/11 vs Chelshit!!! B4 both games, we hv a ECL games in d mid week against CSKA Moscow... So it might b a concern too, as we needs at least 4 more points to qualify for the next round of ECL...

Yep, i agreed tht SAF did play 5 in d middle when we r away to d big 4 teams too... Hopefully in both games, Fletcher will b able to play them... We needs his fighting spirit!!!

This wk we r having a break... Sien~ Hahaha...

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Let's just hope he can progress and develop as fast as Ronnie and loyal to the club as Giggsy does

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great footage of Obertan!!! He looks great in d clips!!! Hopefully he will not crumble under pressure to make it to the very top with us in ManUtd!!! And oso, haha, let's hope he is the Ronaldo in d making and not Nani!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz... If not wrong, i think SAF like his pace, balance and ball control skills!!! I think it will b another few more reserve matches for him b4 we can see he making his full debut!!!

Oso great tht Rafeal is back from injury too... More options for SAF on d right back spot!!!

Oso, wanna to comment on 1 of d recent transfer rumours abt us!!! Its must b hell lotsa of jokes linking us to David James!!! Did i heard it wrong?! James?! For ManUtd?! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz... Pls... Pls b more creative next time if u wanna roll out more rumours abt us n sell more of yr papers... I think SAF is eyeing Nick Bamby from Hull in a staggering 30mils January move!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
i read from another forum. obertan has mentality problem n that the reason why he's been onloan from bordeaux last season. hope SAF will motivate him. as for david james transfer speculation absolutely rubbish talk. hahaha. :thefinger:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
omg.. how could i forgive myself for not being here....... gosh.. it has been... years? since i came in here. lol

so looks like u guys are still active eh.

by the way.. i just go my new black away kit... personalised with giggs.. woohoo..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Supra after u all sponsor me will be parked at ZTH's office.. which Tom is renting... for all ZTH members' to view.. i'll only take it when any competition or autoshow comes about..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience