Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Oh ya, I think Carrick have had some problems too... But trying to think on the positive side, he might jus had a blip in his form since the season started!!! To b frank, there were few mistakes in all his games so far for the team... After few season with us, we all knew what he can offer... But there were times he made strange mistakes... So i tell myself mayb he jus needs more time to gain his sharpness n fitness back!!! Hopefully there r nothing much behind the screen... I jus hope d rumours arent true where SAF thought of offloading him!!!

As for the FF, all questioned the time extended for Owen's goal except Jamie, who think the ref was right to add the time in extra time due to City celebration and Carrick intro to d game...

Hahaha... Ya, lately Shabby hv been pretty sucky with all his talks n opinions... Nothing special as u hv mentioned... Yep, Jamie is good...

Do anyone of u catch d Friday talk show by John and R. Keys?

It was really a great win for us, important and tough 3 points in the bag for us!!! Again, i think our midfield won us the game!!! This time i agreed with Tony Pulis, Scholesy was the Man Of The Match by a country mile on the pitch!!! Awesome vision, superb passing skills, compose and dictating our game well and effectively in the heart of our the engine room... Scholesy look very lively!!!

What do u guyz think of Nani? Haha... Work rate wise, i think he hv improved alot with his tireless run up and down the field... He now track back well to help out the defence now... But upfront, he was pretty dissappointing with his contribution and crossing!!! Sometimes his decision making can b pretty frustrating!!! I means there were situaitons where he shld pass on the ball to his teammates who were in a much better position to score than him, instead he choossess to shot himself... It pissed off the others most notably Rooney and Berba!!! Haha... This season, i really hv had high hope on Nani to come good!!! We need someone creative as in Ronnie mold and Nani is 1 of the closest to him as in the way they both play the game!!! Attack from the wing, cut in and hv a great nice go at the goal or pull wide to side and send in a teasing cross... We need someone capable to stretch the opponent defence!!! Nani is the young Ronnie at the moment, very watsefull of chances most of the time and selfish too... Hopefully he can improve further as in the right path as Ronnie did and climb to the very top of the footballing world!!!

I'm always a big fan of Berba!!! Haha... So it was really really happy and relief to see him score for us!!! Yep, it was a superb move and passes from Fletcher to Giggsy, then to Berba!!! I think Berba have been playing well for the last few games, jus tht he needs to add goals to his game as a striker in order to b judged a great player by most ppl!!! But his touches, passing and vision hv always been superb!!! Hopefully he will b able to carry on scoring for our team!!! Bravo mate!!! ;-)

Next up will b Wolfsburg at Old Toilet on Wed nite for us!!! Wolfsburg is a very new team for us, i think SAF and his coaching staffs must hv been doing hips of researches on them too!!! Last season, i watched jus a few number of games of them from the German League... And they were pretty good team as a unit and they hv 2 very good strikers too!!! I forgot thier names, haha, and hvnt google on them yet... But this season, there were top teams lining up to tempt both of them away from Wolfsburg!!! Fortunately, Wolfsburg is able to keep both of them at least until next season and the reason is very obvious, they wanna to hv a real good go at the ECL this season as a team!!!

But their manager behind all the success last season hv left them to Schake 04 if I'm not wrong... So it will b a tough call for them under a new guidance in their league, let alone in the ECL as a debutant!!! But we cant underestimate them, jus bcos they r German!!! We know the German mentality in terms of football!!! I believe SAF will b very cautious of them too...

We are at hom, so i think SAF might go for 2 strikers up front in Rooney and Berba... In europe games, especially away games, SAF still very much favouring 4-5-1 formation as seen in the 1st game against Besiktas... I thought with Ronnie gone, we will b playing our 4-4-1-1 even in Europe too... Now he seems to b playing Rooney alone up front with 3 central midfielders in the middle to make us more competitive and flexible, in terms of changing from attack to defence in a very fast pace n short time... ANd vise versa... But it oso limited our attacking option upfront with jus a lone striker!!! In this system, wingers r very vital to our play... Cos from 4-5-1, it can b switched to 4-3-3 with wingers pushing from the flanks...

I jus hope we will hv a good game against Wolfsburg with another 3 points... Then over the weekend, it will b Sunderland for us at Old Toilet too!!!

Lastly, i really hv to praise Torres!!! He is really a top top striker for the way he play and score goals for fun!!! 1 of the Best in the world now... But... Too bad he is in the wrong team!!! I'm serious!!! Not tht i wanna to hv a go at Loserfool... Try to imagine what if he plays for Barca, Inter, RM, Chelshit or with us for last season!!! He definitely can achieve much more than now and I'm sure he will hv triple himself as in value too... Sigh!!!

long time raya break..now back...hehehe
nice to c man united doing fine.

dont miss to watch this morning game.hehe.:biggrin:

we're back on track in EPL. carrick need time to get his form back.

Well, it was really a crushing blow to all of us tht our team was unable to win our hom game against Sunderland especially tht currently we r hving a fine run in form!!! It was a very strange game!!! How come 7-8 of our players can hv an off day together?! Clearly, we lost the game in our midfield play where we were very very careless in our passing and we lost lotsa challenges there too... Of cos, credit to where it due... Sunderland played superbly, especially they were very determine tht they were there to hv a go at us even at Old Toilet!!! Bravo to them!!!

Ok, back to our performance!!! How damn long hv we not seen both Scholesy and Fletcher hving a lousy game together in the middle of our engine room?! Haha... I jus cant believe tht both them were struggling to get the ball and make a proper passing, not even some simple passes!!! Strange!!! Then Rooney touches were bad too... Sigh!!!

1 thing i would like to highlight!!! From the last 2 games - Sunderland and Wolfsburg, against big strikers we were always in trouble to deal with them!!! Why? Our defenders not good enough? The 3 goals tht we conceeded were all came from Sheasy side!!! In the 2 headed goals, Sheasy didnt close down the opponent, where the crosses were allow to float in and with the giant size striker ard our box, they scored!!! I think Sheasy shld at least attempt to challenge or close down his opponent as soon as possible... Not jus keep backing where it might leaves space for a cross into the danger area... We really need to look into this...

When Berba scored with a superb overhead kick, i thought we were gonna hv another come back win at Old Toilet... But we really lost a stupid soft goal to Sunderland at a crucial point... Sigh!!! But the main problem of last night game was our midfield play... Only if we can bozz the middle of the park nicely, we can push our game further and go for a hom win...

We will b hving a wk break now with international game looming... So next up will b Bolton at hom for us on 17/10... Hopefully by then, we will b in a much better shape!!! Hahaha...

I'm starting to lost faith on Nani and Foster....this 2 have been ample opportunity but yet they still failed to shine. Can't wait for EDVS to be back on the starting line-up.

Hahaha... Yaya! Both them really needs to start performing!!! Else, they hv to sit out....

1 big problem for our team at the moment... DO u guyz ask yrself who r our current best 4 midfielders? To b frank, i cant give any names... I means who r the best for us when a big game coming up?! Say we r gonna play against d big 4 teams or RM or Barca, who u guys gonna pick in order not to lose the midfield battle!!! I watched Chelshit vs Loserfool yest... The midfield battle really hots up in such a game... In d 1st half, both team played pretty ok... So i ask myself, who are our best midfield 4 for such a game!!!

Sadly currently i think most of our midfield players aint prepare for such a high profile game jus yet!!!! What u guyz think?

Giggs Anderson Carrick Park/Valencia
Fletcher

anytime of the day man.

Gti,

Hahaha... Tht will b midfield 5 liao~ U means Giggsy, Anderson, Carrick, Park/Valencia, Fletcher?! Hehehe... 5 le~

To me, base on current form it will b Giggsy, Anderson, Scholesy n Fletcher!!! Remember last season at a time where we were saying Giggsy n Scholesy cant play in the same team due to their age n physics?! Hahaha... But how things change now... Or mayb other younger players jus hvnt make another step up as expected?! But both Giggsy n Scholesy do hv d calmness n football brains to control n dictate our game... Then we needs fighters like Anderson and Fletcher to do the 'dirty' jobs to complement them in the midfield!!! Hahaha... Tht's my choice at the moment... I'm waiting for Carrick, Valencia and Nani to provide more 'challenge' to the 4 i named!!! Hopefully soon~

gigs,anderson,carrick,fletcher..........or gigs,carrick,fletcher,park.

i believe if we play them SAF will employ 5 in the middle.
That's why i put 5.
But if u ask me for four, then (Giggs) (Fletcher) (Carrick/Anderson) (Park/Valencia/Nani)
I would say Anderson and Carrick will not start together. Then we would have lose out a bit on aggression. But if we play 5 then that's another story.

If you see how Chelsea play with their diamond, they actually sacrifice a lot on their wing play.
They don't really play out and out winger like we do.

And one more thing. Fletcher will have to be in the middle. That's a must.

But i must say Fletcher have had a very bad game last wk against Sunderland!!!! By his current high standard, i really expect him to put in more effort...

Gti,

So for u, when we play against Chelshit or Loserfool away, u think SAF will play 5 across the midfield by dishing our Berba?! Mmm... To me, i think SAF will onli play 5 in the middle when we r away in ECL games in order for us to control the game more and hold onto our possession...

it could be 4411 as well, with rooney playing in btw the lines
going by history, SAF always play with 5 against big team
but that also depends on how u interpret
Defensively it could be 451. But offensively it can change to 433 like how it was for us in the last 2 seasons.
but this season SAF has revert to 442.
so it could be a 4411 or 4141. but i would think the former is more likely.
We shall see then. 2 big games comign up real soon

Ya, two big games coming up - 1. 25/10 vs Loserfool and 2. 08/11 vs Chelshit!!! B4 both games, we hv a ECL games in d mid week against CSKA Moscow... So it might b a concern too, as we needs at least 4 more points to qualify for the next round of ECL...

Yep, i agreed tht SAF did play 5 in d middle when we r away to d big 4 teams too... Hopefully in both games, Fletcher will b able to play them... We needs his fighting spirit!!!

This wk we r having a break... Sien~ Hahaha...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom