management for campro 1.6

handsomeboy

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
cooljas: how good is the result? wat was the hp? n did u see the neo's mod.. im from snc.com, n as far as i know, nobody installed e manage from our club. so must be someone else...

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
cooljas: how good is the result? wat was the hp? n did u see the neo's mod.. im from snc.com, n as far as i know, nobody installed e manage from our club. so must be someone else...
Pls read my reply properly, i din say the car was a snc.com member! how good is the result, wat was the hp? i think u should go to gt auto n ask them to show u!its not good revealing other ppls dyno result here unless the owner reveal it himself.....also to let u know, tat neo v emanage, is a stock neo, no mods at all!
cheers

handsomeboy

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
cooljas, im just saying, that that guy is not one of our member, that all.. ok ok, ill go ask GT auto...

samlee19860407

May 22, 2007
handsomeboy.....pls update me if you really go and ask GT auto :P
or if you visiting them, maybe we can go 2gether? :)

WNL7169

Known Member
Dec 21, 2006
hehe called GT Auto already ... he could not remember la
may be long time ago la...
he recommend me SMT7 instead...
it is some sort like destek unichip la....

handsomeboy

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
lol.. maybe one day la if i wanna do management. wanan do other stuff first.. slow n steady~

skywalker.campro

Jun 8, 2007
hello guys..
SMT7 is from Perfect Power.. i believe this is a good piggyback..instead of GT auto, POwerzone also is one of the expert tuner for this brand... cheers!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Pls read my reply properly, i din say the car was a snc.com member! how good is the result, wat was the hp? i think u should go to gt auto n ask them to show u!its not good revealing other ppls dyno result here unless the owner reveal it himself.....also to let u know, tat neo v emanage, is a stock neo, no mods at all!
cheers
i wonder what is wrong with revealing the figures? not as if u can do anything with it, or u're in some championship race.

u could perhaps give some percentage of increase.... unless you did not see wit your own eyes at all.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
i wonder what is wrong with revealing the figures? not as if u can do anything with it, or u're in some championship race.

u could perhaps give some percentage of increase.... unless you did not see wit your own eyes at all.
some ppl tend to hide their figure from other's.reason?only he himself know why.
sometimes we got to respect their decision.

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
hello guys..
SMT7 is from Perfect Power.. i believe this is a good piggyback..instead of GT auto, POwerzone also is one of the expert tuner for this brand... cheers!!
u know where to get SMT 6 in kl or SMT &, who dealer this prefect power product.......

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

thinking of getting a BUCKET Seat....2 to choose...

1-Immitation/Replica-(Bride LowMax) OR
2-Used-Recaro DC2 Ori Seats...

which u think is better?Really in a dilema now.....

THANKS...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience