management for campro 1.6

ryzzal

Known Member
Jun 24, 2004
i have installed and tune pesona campro auto trans with no major modification... what the customer gain was a better drivability, improve fuel consumption approximately bout 10% and smooth acceleration till 6000k rpm better then before... it was done on the road tuning which is the driver will drive himself to give feedback whether it is better or worst while tuning...

in my experience in tuning scene, a NA car with minor modification, gain in hp is not more than 5hp... what matter most is the improve in drivibility and fuel consumption...

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
SMT7??? anyone can explain wut the meaning???

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

how about the haltech sprint 500??? its suitable for campro???

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Just do it for my self(research)..but not for racing and tuning for others.
Run on exora and all stock motors(auto trans)
Running for daily driving and no dramas.
Sorry im not a pro...

Attachments

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
i have installed and tune pesona campro auto trans with no major modification... what the customer gain was a better drivability, improve fuel consumption approximately bout 10% and smooth acceleration till 6000k rpm better then before... it was done on the road tuning which is the driver will drive himself to give feedback whether it is better or worst while tuning...

in my experience in tuning scene, a NA car with minor modification, gain in hp is not more than 5hp... what matter most is the improve in drivibility and fuel consumption...

bro may i ask you what brand piggy back is it u install on that persona?how much is it?coz i am also driving persona auto trans and interested too.

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
i think i am interested in the power commander...hmm...i called up powerzone b4 and they recomend me to use pc for my persona iafm auto,anyone using pc on their campro?any problem?

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
i think i am interested in the power commander...hmm...i called up powerzone b4 and they recomend me to use pc for my persona iafm auto,anyone using pc on their campro?any problem?
I'd recommend you Dastek Unichip :)
little reviews from PC. not widely used / less popular.

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Sprint 500 can run small engine one cylinder...so what a problem with 4 cylinders???Ask the pro tuner and Pro Dealer.good luck

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
sprint can be tuned for single cylinder???

how about the sensors needed???

and price??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everybody, i'm new here.......i own a proton 1.5 (m) 2002 which perform like a trishaw........ i am thinking of few modification without changing the engine.

First, i would like to change the air filter to a less resistance one........is it ok ? Which brand to choose and any precaution should i take ?

Second, the exhaust system........can i fixed up a 4-2-1 manifold ( extractor ) only and keep the rest original until the muffles, as i dun want loud sound.

Anything else i can do to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience