Engine management system

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Sorry if this question has been asked a gazilion times.

What are the brands and models of full stand alone EMS in the market now?

pro and con?

Am considering such an upgrade now.

Thanks!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think Pro and Con boils down to the tuner available to you, the money you have available.. and which car.

Brand is totally irrelevant.. for example..if you drive Evo X..I think Cosworth ECPro is the best brand of standalone management available..but its totally useless in Malaysia cause nobody can tune it..unless you want to import the tuner as well.. lol. if you do that make sure you import Eric Hsu, I would like to meet him and shake his hand.

hoongss

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
if u drive any evo 7 and above, u DO NOT need any standalone! the OEM is good enough unless u want ur car to be like 8 seconds..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The reason probably you are here is may be you are wondering "What this Water less Car Wash is?"

Water less Car Wash though a new commercial concept, but it has been here since almost 20 years.

KKE Dry Wash liquid needs to sprayed on the car in segments and then wiped off using a clean Microfiber Towel.

Use strokes in one direction only.

For each stroke, a clean area of the microfiber should touch your car surface. Allow the liquid on car to dry if the dirt has been removed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience