management for campro 1.6

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

samlee19860407

May 22, 2007
hi guys, i am driving a satria neo 1.6
and since i had done some mods such as cam and crank pulley, PNP, exhaust system and some others, i think that its time for me to play with some management system so that the mods i do can be bring to its best

however, i had heard from many that the siemens ECU is very stuborn and will continuously reset back
therefore i would like to know which management is the 1 that can be used for campro engine :)

standalone is way over budget for me....the price of a piggyback will be ok :)

gtiwtks

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
Sam Lee,

Try Unichip maybe, they have done up a few neo and the customer are happy with it. I just a satisfy user of unichip running on a siemens sgti.

handsomeboy

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
gti, how much is it?? i heard its rm2200...quite expensive for a piggyback~

samlee19860407

May 22, 2007
yea, gtiwtks, i had heard of only unichip works for siemens, just that i need more confirmation, hehe

coz some also say emanage works, some say unichip will still reset

any other campro user here had do something to their management b4? :)

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo
:cool: i would suggest d more reliable & hi-tech designed PS-PowerSport tuning device 4 d Siemen ECU - With its least adjustments which lead to produce excellent performances.

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo

chinoz_zim

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
my friend want to install this piggyback..and we see the progress k..

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
Y don u try emanage, tat day i saw at gt auto one satria neo installed the emanage n having quite good results!

handsomeboy

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
cooljas: how good is the result? wat was the hp? n did u see the neo's mod.. im from snc.com, n as far as i know, nobody installed e manage from our club. so must be someone else...

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
cooljas: how good is the result? wat was the hp? n did u see the neo's mod.. im from snc.com, n as far as i know, nobody installed e manage from our club. so must be someone else...
Pls read my reply properly, i din say the car was a snc.com member! how good is the result, wat was the hp? i think u should go to gt auto n ask them to show u!its not good revealing other ppls dyno result here unless the owner reveal it himself.....also to let u know, tat neo v emanage, is a stock neo, no mods at all!
cheers

handsomeboy

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
cooljas, im just saying, that that guy is not one of our member, that all.. ok ok, ill go ask GT auto...

samlee19860407

May 22, 2007
handsomeboy.....pls update me if you really go and ask GT auto :P
or if you visiting them, maybe we can go 2gether? :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

fuhh, very hard to remove the stubborn dot dot stain on my windscreen and windows .. what product can i use? car shampoo or just a typical product to remove this dot stain?

anyone heard before autosol? can i use this to clean the rubber near my door there? the rubber also got dot dot stain .. dunno autosol can use or not .. autosol is a product kasi kilat one .. like eg: steel plates, cups those kitchen equipment.

:unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience