Malaysian Invasion on 8th Oct?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Indonesian Vigilantes Prepare For Battle in Malaysia - The Jakarta Globe

another story....hahaha...from their own press...retarded bastards!
Mustar said Bendera had already recruited more than 1,200 members and expects to sign up at least 300 more. The group said it recruited 600 volunteers in Greater Jakarta alone last week.
so its 2,100 Indonesians vs 22 million Malaysians (cant count 26m as 4m are foreign workers/migrants). :adore::adore::adore:

“People from all sorts of backgrounds came and registered,” he said. Disabled people also signed up.”

The group reportedly has 40 recruits who are deaf, 10 with limb deformities and 10 who are confined to wheelchairs.
er... how are they gonna fight? give bj till we die? :rofl:

However, Mustar said that self-defense training and black magic spells designed to protect the troops had already been provided, with 150 members taking part in two sessions held at Bendera’s headquarters.
150 bomohs... :adore::adore::adore:

“This [training] is to support our people, and we have also armed them with weapons that volunteers donated, such as samurai swords, ninja sticks and sharpened bamboo sticks,” Mustar said.”
they wanna war us because apparently we curi their culture and shit but WTF THEY USING SAMURAI AND NINJA STICKS FOR? this is wat happens when a group of uneducated people gather and think they are the 'chosen ones' to be heroes for a country of almost 1 billion people. own country's fucked up economy, politics and human rights haven't solved they wanna go overseas. :stupid::stupid::stupid:

TH8

Aug 31, 2009
Pearl Island
Can our G do something 'bout this, yes they can BUT they won't! Come to think of it did our G do anything good, Nah I don't think so...

deviantsoul

May 22, 2007
so errrr, is there anything we can do about it?

or do we juz sit back and wait for shit to unfold?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
not much needs to be done...im sure our G has their own preparation...and have something standby for them...we shall await for their arrival...guys just keep an eye out for any unusual activity by "them" ... on this date...

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[/QUOTE]they wanna war us because apparently we curi their culture and shit but WTF THEY USING SAMURAI AND NINJA STICKS FOR? this is wat happens when a group of uneducated people gather and think they are the 'chosen ones' to be heroes for a country of almost 1 billion people. own country's fucked up economy, politics and human rights haven't solved they wanna go overseas. :stupid::stupid::stupid:[/QUOTE]

they should use Keris...Tradition mah.....thats what they are fighting for right....:stupid:

deviantsoul

May 22, 2007
i'm more worried bout the indons here who take this declaration of war seriously and start chopping up random ppl in the streets. dat's some scary shit man.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
hah hah !

the indon's here in malaysia are a minority , they wont be doing any of the funny stuff here in malaysia la.

should be more worried about malaysian's in Indo taken hostage and that kind of crap.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
That article sounded very serious....I think our submarine is in place and will launch it's missile against them. Now I know why our G bought the sub....

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
That article sounded very serious....I think our submarine is in place and will launch it's missile against them. Now I know why our G bought the sub....
eh? i thought that is buy a mongolian lover, free a french submarine? :rofl:

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Samurai,ninja stick,bamboo,self defence n magic spell?They think they are HARRY POTTER? 21st century ppl using gun,tank,bomb and etc

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
no need to use xtreme weapon just $$$$, the hardest & shaprest material in the world & deadly too........flat the surface easy :smokin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Already 8 Oct...anything happen? :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..need your help to look around..if any of u see this white Daihatsu Charade below..kindly call me @ 012 565 8656. This car was stolen on 4/9/09..It belongs to my fren

The No Plate is WCJ 2683. Below are some photos of the car..

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience