make my car faster

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Got la, many roads can travel easily above 130 especially outstation, even >200kph.
Where is it d :confuse: wanted to know... legal ya...
Dont want be like last time got a nice picture from PDRM running 210KM/H...:nurse::smokin::smokin::smokin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
eerk... this one teaching him......
Not teaching, just stating a fact. Do it at your own risk though...:biggrin:

Where is it d :confuse: wanted to know... legal ya...
Dont want be like last time got a nice picture from PDRM running 210KM/H...:nurse::smokin::smokin::smokin:
Of course not legal! :rofl: Max speed limits everywhere is only a bloody slow 110kph what! But that doesn't mean the roads actually cannot cater to speeds above 130kph.

in the place where I stay and work. for 24/7, I could hardly drive at 100km/hr. Not that I can't but no chance due to traffic volume and condition.

200km/hr+ speed could be bragging rights for some, but totally useless to me.
Yup, top speed is overrated, acceleration is the key.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
My car is all standard, bought it last month with just RM5k, rim size 16,...i got friend also have wira 1.3, he can speed up to 200+kmh in just a few sec, not much he modified, no turbo...he wont tell what he changed..
if you want to reach 200++ on stock... forget it.. even manual last time 1st batch all ori just mod the exhaust max also reach 180+ a bit...

Even light weight Iswara 1.3 all ori also reached 180+ a bit...

Except the car got some mod on the cab and exhaust.. but the duration to reach... sleep off liao...

Brother, although now petrol is cheap but your life and summons is not cheap d.. think of your love ones...

1.3 Wira and Iswara ori drive 180 above put wings can fly liao man:driver: like Milo Tin you know...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Haha. Guys I know.
Off the freaking aircon.
Do know what to add on man!!! gave you a like!!!:rofl:

Bro 6EU5t, me want legal one la... who dont know Bolehland max speed 110 only... some highways 80...hahahhaa

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Simply tekan the pedal to reach 200km/hr might be nice, syoik even.........but think oso about stopping the car in time.

Many ppl only think about top speed, add more and more power to their car....but stopping power (braking system) is seldom considered, until accident happened.

Acom

Apr 7, 2016
Thankd all sifu...i think i need to swap engine...swap from sohc to dohc can ah? And how much it would cost? 1.3 to 1.8..

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Thankd all sifu...i think i need to swap engine...swap from sohc to dohc can ah? And how much it would cost? 1.3 to 1.8..
i be honest... if you wanted that... you should have looked for a unit which had already been swapped @_@ less of a hassle and it would probably have cost you almost the same amount

Acom

Apr 7, 2016
Already find car that swapped engine, all price is RM20k+, lari bajet..

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro 6EU5t, me want legal one la... who dont know Bolehland max speed 110 only... some highways 80...hahahhaa
Hahaha, legal surely none leh, only in Sepang if you have a powerful enough car.

Simply tekan the pedal to reach 200km/hr might be nice, syoik even.........but think oso about stopping the car in time.

Many ppl only think about top speed, add more and more power to their car....but stopping power (braking system) is seldom considered, until accident happened.
Agree. If you just need to increase power say 10-20% maybe still ok with stock brakes provided they're all still in good condition. But if you want to increase power significantly, then better to improve braking AND handling first before going for power (and by handling I also mean to include better tires ya!). For my case, suspension, tires, and brakes were the first things I upgraded when I got the car even without much power upgrade to this day (granted that my car's power is already quite sufficient for normal daily drive).

Anyway slightly of topic already but I also agree that before thinking about mods, make sure you're car is pretty healthy in the first place which doesn't seem to be if you can only managed 130kph slowly. So check your engine first, check the air fuel ratio, check/clean/replace the plugs, change all the fluids and filters, maybe do some carbon cleaning, etc2. then test again how it is. Follow also what bro Izso said to downgrade the size of the rims to just lightweight 15' with properly sized tires, that will make a noticeable difference and the easiest thing to do.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Already find car that swapped engine, all price is RM20k+, lari bajet..
ehh... a friend just sold his c99 chassis, evo3, 300+whp (pretty well built i must say) wira for 15k

only thing wrong with the car was that it really needed a new coat of paint...
*he did remove all the exterior kits, additional lower bars, front lower arms and the brake kit when he sold it*

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Not possible. 1.3 to 1.8 is already more than 30% increase. You'll never pass Puspakom or JPJ unless you know I know everybody knows undertable. And won't be cheap. 4G93 (1.8) is no longer a cheap engine and is highly sought after

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros and sis..
can anyone tell me which shop is recommanded to install D1 bonnet pin ?:confused::confused:
fiber hood
in suitable area Puchong / sunway (or somewhere in KL)

thank you ....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience