Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
bro..u have a wshop ah?

Bump: bro..u have a wshop ah?

Bump: bro..u have a wshop ah?

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Always think of an idea....since there is damm lot of car stolen case why dont the police or we doing something by catching the fuckin thief....we can just put a heavily mod car at those hot area in the midnight and whereby someone is hiding and monitoring the car...i am damm 99 sure those bastard sure doing sumthing one..when they come...muahaahaha..thats the time we whack 99 those low life ass....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
Always think of an idea....since there is damm lot of car stolen case why dont the police or we doing something by catching the fuckin thief....we can just put a heavily mod car at those hot area in the midnight and whereby someone is hiding and monitoring the car...i am damm 99 sure those bastard sure doing sumthing one..when they come...muahaahaha..thats the time we whack 99 those low life ass....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
good idea! then use your car as a bait....:rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
these guys shud work in workshop doing transplants...removal 1 night only...transplant new engine plus wiring if they learn the skills, 3 days max 1 car can roll out...imagine the business they can make in jalan kuasa kuda....

Bump: these guys shud work in workshop doing transplants...removal 1 night only...transplant new engine plus wiring if they learn the skills, 3 days max 1 car can roll out...imagine the business they can make in jalan kuasa kuda....

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
agreed... as long as the stolen car had been stripped for a short period... they have no worries...

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
i think the engne is for export to other country cause in malaysia even K.L hav mani bmw's spare parts

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Maybe they exported it out of Malaysia... but even in Malaysia got many parts for BMW... it also costs a lot to...

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
Maybe they exported it out of Malaysia... but even in Malaysia got many parts for BMW... it also costs a lot to...
but according to my fren (police) normally they stole bmw for the chip oni
cause bmw bosch chip 1 for few k so mani bmw was found but chip in it gone
80percent of bmw was found after few hour after stolen

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
but according to my fren (police) normally they stole bmw for the chip oni
cause bmw bosch chip 1 for few k so mani bmw was found but chip in it gone
80percent of bmw was found after few hour after stolen
demn... chip? meaning the ECU? going a lot of trouble to steal the ECU only? must be expensive...

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
so they still chips only la...but poor owners, the pain of losing their car...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes, some assholes stole my E39A VR4 side skirts, as I posted not so long time ago.

And smashed windows of other cars @LRT stations and even parking areas outside the Condominiums/Apartments/Low-cost flats.

But this? Too much.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=66101

Two vehicles were burnt out in the same...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience