FOUND: white kancil L2s stolen..car lost....

chinorot

Known Member
Jan 25, 2004
guys,

i lost my mom's kancil on 22/12/2004. dunno wat to do already. stolen infront of my house in SS14/5E. full L2s bodyparts. last seen on 2.30 am, missing aorund 8.30am. i have made police reports and the insurance company. luckily can claim. the due date for the insurance on the 23/12.

details
BFS5916
white colour
mir rim 13" with goodyear tyres
black bonnet tinted.
side door on the right got some dented
side skirt L2s wrongly cut..senget skit...

anyone pls help...i miss the car man.......

cbr: 012-30000107, 0356358949..

chinorot

Known Member
Jan 25, 2004
my end product...something like this

chinorot

Known Member
Jan 25, 2004
Originally posted by Kusa@Dec 26 2004, 05:11
I'll keep a lookout dude.
tq dude

chinorot

Known Member
Jan 25, 2004
my friend found the car in seri kembangan. and thanx to him for his efforts. the car was in perfect condition but lost few important documents. now lying in seri kembangan police station. can collect the car only on monday *SIGH* bcos of public holidays. can't collect the car immediately cos the police need to close the case.

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
Originally posted by chinorot@Feb 11 2005, 02:12
my friend found the car in seri kembangan. and thanx to him for his efforts. the car was in perfect condition but lost few important documents. now lying in seri kembangan police station. can collect the car only on monday *SIGH* bcos of public holidays. can't collect the car immediately cos the police need to close the case.
wat?? sri kembangan? i go around there like almost everyday but nv see ler..

anyways... thank your lucky stars you found it! intact too.

the fools who stole it didn't bother to change plate number ka?

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Thank God you found back your car.Next, install a good alarm + immo .

i wonder why the heck the thief wanna pick a mod car?

chinorot

Known Member
Jan 25, 2004
i dunno lar...they are lazy to remove the plates. i wonder why. i believe they use my car for a joyride....well i still can't believe cos the car is parked near to the police station...are the police doing their job??? hehehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This simple circuit makes it posible to monitor the charging process to a higher level.
Final adjustsments are simple and the only thing needed is a digital voltmeter for the necessary accuracy.
Connect an input voltage of 12.65 volt between the positive and negative poles and adjust the 10K trimmer potentiometer until Led 10 lights up. Lower the voltage and in sequence all other Led's will light up. Check that Led 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience