LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
A back to back bad performance..
Mm.. im just picking up myself, to be on the positive sides, hope this is the so called ‘slump’ of form that every team will face every season.. if it happens now and never again, we should be grateful that we manage to scrap to a draw instead of losing..

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
man.. it was really really bad man.. nobody.. i repeat.. nobody put up an acceptable performance.. not even macherano and gerard.. the midf.. and pennant.. what was he thinking??

man we couldnt even get our passing right during the first half.. almost every ball was given back to the opposition.

hopefully they will buck up this weekend...

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
WELL...
at least RAFA has the guts to tell people that...
losing to a good team.. we are lucky.... and pennant deserved the red card.. and not mourning about it...

talk about mourning... mourinho.. caofirmed left chelsea!!!!

wow!!! how are they going to beat MAN U>>>>

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
omg... another blank sheet. dammit.. damn frus to see birmingham defending with 10 players across their goal.. damn.. is this how all oppositions will be playing at anfield? crazy.. that said.. we should have put away 1 or 2 chances..

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
my god.. what happened to our euro form.. we quite decent in domestic but absolutely terrible in europe.. man.. yesterday's game was damn disgusting.. nobody got anything right... sigh.. time to buck up boys...

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
gosh.. its seems that the rot has eaten to the defece.. gosh.. awful defending.. 2 carbon copy goals involving only 3 players.. robinson kicks, berbetov heads, keane scores... defending was crap.. hyppia used to be so dependable on clearing the high balls... that said, if only crouch could head the ball like berbatov.. lolz... cest la vie...

anyways, no point moaning.. hopefully the lads will buck up..

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
guys.......
i'm an arsenal fan.....
see u liverpool at yr home-ground 28th October 2007.....
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
kopites!!!!
tonite is a must win game against BESIKTAS....or Cl doomed for LFC...

so the changes...struck everyone.. but i am pleased to note that there is a replacement for GERRARD in LEIVA..nice touch... only if he got the guts to burst forward.......but the team needed a level headed and cool thinking midfielder.. who can prised open the"great wall of china" in liverpool's opponent...

hope we win it tonite..

YNWA...

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
we are slow at the back. hypia & carrager arent the pillar defense they use to be.

movement arent lightning fast. it showed in evertons game. we are punished this time at istanbul.

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
yep,

sammi...should not have played.. 3-4 games in a row.... shwoed yesterday.. 2nd goal..
apart from that.. it seem luck had deserted us....two own goals--- back-to-back!!!!!..i think.. shuey of the beer ler...

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
i lost for words.. one of the most consistent teams in Europe for the past 2 years and we get back to back awful performances in Europe.. the team was just not convincing.. yes we had our chances.. but didnt even look like 50-50 to me at all..

in carra and finnan, we have our 2 most consistent performers last year. sad to say both are not even close to their form. hyppia seemed like he has seen to many winters. coupled with injuries to agger and alonso, the defence looks so much shakier.

this has got to be the wierdest season of all.. so many players going off form at once.. just look at momo. he was massively impressive the past 2 years (remember the FA Cup final with WHU and Nou Camp??). How did he go from that to the performances he's been putting up lately where even just basic skills (passing a 5 yard ball) seems way beyond him is amazing...

Champions league football seems more and more distant now.. we can only hope for the best. Hopefully the lads will buck up in time for this sundays game.. fingers crossed.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

okok so i had chg my airflow sensor to gsr 449 as my stock one is giving me problem
chged cz my old afs cz the check engine light doesnt go away
but probi release and press the throttle again..the car jerks...nw the check engi is after i chged...during idle the car jerks...when im crusing at 5th gear...when ne light lights up once in a while...
y is this so?ecu has been rechip frm na mapping to turbo mapping...my engine is 4g93p bot
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience