LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
no doubt we have quite a few wingers in the team.. but aside from pennant.. the rest aren't really pulling their weights... in fact, the best wingers that we have in the team last season.. one was originally a leftback and the other a central midfielder.. goes to show how much we're lacking in that area..

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Correct but Leto has just signed and the signature of Babel looks imminent. Paul Anderson may break into the first team and it look like we may get Quaresma. If all this happens, we're loaded on the wings, just like in centre mid.

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
true true.. my main concern remains.. most of them are not EPL proven.. hopefully they will be able to adept well..

my guess is speedy will be offloaded soon.. he was signed for his speed and his ability to run at defenders.. sadly he did neither.. couldnt remember him putting in a decent cross.. he did scored one heck of a goal from a freekick though.. lolz..

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
did anyone catch the friendly against Werder? gosh.. Voronin certaily looks darn capable.. similar playing style as bellamy.. lots of running and pace.. minus the attitude.. lolz.. even gave torres, kuyt and crouch a scoring lesson. torres should have bagged a couple at the end.. hopefully he can produce the goods this season... babel is pretty skillful.. bennayoun seem pretty lively..

all looks pretty good for the start of the season. gonna be a pretty interesting one.. lolz.. hopefully we can push a rung or 2 up the table this time around.. fingers crossed...

Last edited:

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
man.. strikers are shooting blanks... hopefully they sort themselves out by the time the season starts...

btw.. did LFc actually signed Leto? cant seem to find his name in the team list at liverpoolfc.tv.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
we are playing catch up (spending). this season the spotlight may be on rafa/LFc spending (in totallity it much lower compared to the other 2)

i have an open mind. i would wish for better "convertion to goals" by the LFc strike force & fighting for a win.

gerrard hopes/wish for a premiership crown epitomes the LFc fans wishes too. we almost did it once under houllier only to crumbled terribly towards seasons end.

faeizal

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
Visit site
new season... new hope... so how is everybody???? hahahaha...
did we do good in the transfer market??? how is the new LFC pster boys performing...

cheers to another long season... yiehaaaaaaa!!!

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
gerrard freekick. :)

its early season, its good to start well & continue to keep a good rhythm instead of catch up like we normally do.

i think its also good for LFc do not draw themselves to too many unwanted attention to the team. let the devils, gunners & cheksi draw those.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
i guess roman can do that. maybe ref also loves russian volka?? :)

anyway they (ref board) found him to have erred in that situation & has suspended him for this weekend games. (also he did admit his mistake)

wonder if jose will admit his. (doubt he will)

last note;

I respect carra decision to not to succumb to the opportunity to don england colours again. he was overlook far to many times by the brownie manager who favours prima donnas, media preasure, his ex club players.

carra, the club loves you, you are important player to us. YNWA.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Anyone encounter this before?

My car will jerk when i start the car, every 5 seconds jerk 1-2 seconds. When on aircond immediately jerk becomes more teruk.

After engine warmed up, still have slight jerk. When press accelerator, like the car dowan to go like that. Sometimes ok, sometimes dowan to go.

Send to EON, tap on the ecu reader, found nothing wrong.
Changed plug coil, problem still exist.

Can It be fuel pump problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience