LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
lolz.. thanks for being kind.. it could have gone both ways.. but arsenal was always looked more like winning.. with the posession and the game play.. torres shouldnt have started. lolz.. wrong tactics man.. he couldnt have outrun the arsenal defece... well except maybe gallas... toure, clichy and sagna are all darn fast..

that said.. i was quite pleased with Alonso's comeback, albeit a shortened one. He seems to always impress when coming back from injury.. lolz.. (remember his comeback against juventus??). We clearly miss his vision and passing.

more on the tactics.. i personally feel that natural winger should be employed instead of voronin and kuyt... both looked clueless to me.. babel and bennayoun would have done a much better job..

well.. no point complaining. come lads.. its time to stand up and be counted

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
i take whatever that came with points going by our form of late. we miss key players (even with rotation).

finnan, riise & hypia. trusted players but dont know we are asking too much from their legs.

someone commented that carrager is doing both centreback work of late in games hence mr dependable is pulled thin.

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
don worry about liverpool losing few games of champs leg... liverpool will always get up on late entry and make it to next lvl... do you remember the path last 2005 champions leg? ??? once they got up they will go all the way.... till final....
and bare in mind that STEVEN GERARD havent make his attacking move.. for now he's more on feeding TORRES and all the strikers..

just my 2 cents

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
we missed a player (striker) who goes for rebounds/tap ins. ie someone like ie luis gracia. we have great strikers now but strikers whose mobility in 6 yards who will poach loose strikes. thats my thinking on why we have not been putting away good chances.

well LFc have been making us skip heartbeats in CL games. we'll see..

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
ahaha.. i guess we have found our replacement for garcia there.. BENNAYOUN.. lolz.. what a match.. everyone was playing top notch. MOM was a hard choice between Macherano and Bennayoun... both were simply immence..

the lads played with so much zeal and purpose.. really makes you wonder how they even managed such awful performances previously.. anyways.. hopefully this rich vein of form and confidence will continue..

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
sad episode in anfield.

loggerheads between american owners & rafa. not good.
i dont see rafa's tenure as being long.

in rafa we trust.

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
don worry about liverpool losing few games of champs leg... liverpool will always get up on late entry and make it to next lvl... do you remember the path last 2005 champions leg? ??? once they got up they will go all the way.... till final....
and bare in mind that STEVEN GERARD havent make his attacking move.. for now he's more on feeding TORRES and all the strikers..

just my 2 cents

ahahhahaha....

now liverpool will go all the way winning champs lig and premier lig...

IN RAFA WE TRUST

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
yo duke.. we missed you.. ur analysis and comments all together.. reason being for lack of post in here is because its too darn slow when accessing from my office.. puts me off completely :sleep: .. i shall see you at MyRawk then...

MIL_LEINAD

Aug 28, 2008
go Torres!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2.2 kit
metal gasket 1.5mm
cam pulley custom
turbine ar70
highcam 272
tial wastegate
os twin plate
injector 1000cc
haltech e6x
full lock lsd

wat do u think about diz mod i mention above? wat the cost? :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience