LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
MyRAWK will be organising a special event for the top of the table clash between Chelsea and Liverpool at Stamford Bridge in M Bar, this coming Sunday night, 26th October starting from 8:30 pm. Come see if we can continue our winning run in the EPL - hopefully not from behind again! We've got 3 projector screens for you to enjoy the match at M Bar together with some of the most boisterous LFC supporters in Malaysia - MyRAWKites.

There will be a very special grand prize, courtesy of Fansrock for the guest the score competition - a Motorola handphone! Take part in our Q&A and quizzes to win premiums from our partners.

Match: Chelsea Vs Liverpool
Ground: Stamford Bridge (A)
Date: Sunday 26th October 2008
Kick Off: 9:30 (Event starts at 8:30 pm)
Venue: The M Bar (Next to Eastin Hotel, Phileo Damansara 1)
Cover Charge: NONE
Membership Charge: NONE
Drinks: RM35 per Jug (1 guess the score entry)
RM70 per Tower (2 guess the score entry)
Soft Drinks also available
Be There or Be Square! Are YOU Red enough?

-MyRAWK-

Monstaville

Known Member
Sep 21, 2005
Setapak Garden
Yeeeeeaaaahhh!!

Comfortable win agains MU!!

"You'll Never Walk Alone!!!"

Bump: Yeeeeeaaaahhh!!

Comfortable win agains MU!!

"You'll Never Walk Alone!!!"

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
this LFC forum is SOOOOO PATHETIC !!! last post on 14 march 2009 ????????!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to LFC having the best supporters in the world !!! i'm here to kick start it

to all who love our great club, please read this :

http://tomkinstimes.com/2010/10/nice-man-wrong-job/

hits it straight into the heart, what a writer who's like all of us .... absolutely FED-UP with how things are going

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Roy Hodgson ???????????????????????????

Relegation zone ?????????????????????????

i must still be sleeping in my previous job and having a nightmare....oh mum....i wanna wake up to go to school

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
EXTRA EXTRA !!!! get it all on google news search !!!!

LFC SOLD !!!!

This is great news indeed....no more cowboys but dignified businessman who actually has a track record !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reading bout Red Sox, and how both business models are almost similar.....this could be a VERY GOOD THING !!!

YNWA

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
It still hasnt been sold has it? Where did you get the news that it has been sold?

On a saperate note, wow this was an really old thread :p

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
Sold, money on table......signing of S&P Agreement subject to:
1. EPL approval - expected by Friday morning (UK time)
2. Court "declaratory judgment" on board's approval - expected by next week

Both of which are expected to favorable to the sale to new owner Henry W Henry II !!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Liverpool team had to fly back to England, ending Asian trip, a few days ago are preparing for the August 3 warm-up match against Olympiakos, the game very memorable, which is specifically for Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard organized a charity game to recognition of his loyalty for so many years against Liverpool.
Recently Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard was also interviewed, he said he is trying to convince the team to stay Suarez, recently Arsenal and Real Madrid and many other clubs chasing the Uruguayan striker. "I've talked many times and Suarez, and I am trying to persuade him to stay and we have to wait and see if I can do so from a teammate's perspective, this matter is difficult, because you have to respect him, Suarez will decide this matter. "

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
suarez never write in transfer request to d club, it just media making the story like pisang goreng. need to wait til the transfer window is closed and see what happen, whether he will stay or go. hpefully he will stay

Aug 16, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
suarez never write in transfer request to d club, it just media making the story like pisang goreng. need to wait til the transfer window is closed and see what happen, whether he will stay or go. hpefully he will stay

Premier League transfer window has closed, the whole summer has been clamor to leave Liverpool Suarez was unable to do so. But he'd readily accept this outcome, he said: "I am pleased to stay in Liverpool!"

Parvin

Jul 13, 2012
Selangor
Suarez is staying..we got some good players in..playing decent enough football..off to a good start. We'll see what happens come the end of the season. I would be happy if we push for Europe..even Europa League would be alright.

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
this season look very promising. now that we have a deep squad, hopefully we can compete for the top.

Parvin

Jul 13, 2012
Selangor
Yeah, this season does look promising indeed. I'm happy with the depth of the squad now. We have 2 or 3 players for almost all the positions, which is always good. Plus most of the team is relatively young..good time to instill the Liverpool way in them. YNWA Redmen.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

OK i'm very tempted into doin a DIY which is installin a reverse camera in my satria GSR...i know there are kits in da market but wats da fun....it all started s i drive my dad's harrier once in a while n find the reverse camera very usefull n nice....so y not install it in our protons......my basic understanding is.....

- connect the camera's video cable2the screen in font n the power for both camera n screen is connected2da reverse light......so when u engage reverse gear....da screen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience