Life is REALLY Tough in Singapore.......

Life is REALLY Tough in

• Singapore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malaysia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Life is really tough in Singapore, it is even tougher in Malaysia.

I do think if the government had managed the country well our money wouldn't as worthless as today. You could compare that with Singapore or other countries which once was behind but now ahead of us.

Some idiots argue against stronger Ringgit might harm exports, that is due to we are trapped in the middle of nowhere to compete with China or Vietnam, Cambodia etc. We have not grown up to the high tech economy status as Dr M and now Najib vowed. The government is the biggest spender and debtor now. Lets see our roti canai will cost RM2 in no time when things go as it is.

escksu's S$2.2k in Singaore is way better than RM2.2k in Malaysia imo.
This i agree with you, as there are many things still cheaper in sg than m'sia if we compare dollar to dollar without exchange rate.
Chicken rice + roast pork in sg here is SGD$3/pack whereas in m'sia cost RM5.50/pack!!!
100 plus can drink in sg cost SGD$1.40 at most coffeeshop whereas in m'sia cost RM2.20~RM2.50 :stupid::stupid:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This i agree with you, as there are many things still cheaper in sg than m'sia if we compare dollar to dollar without exchange rate.
Chicken rice + roast pork in sg here is SGD$3/pack whereas in m'sia cost RM5.50/pack!!!
100 plus can drink in sg cost SGD$1.40 at most coffeeshop whereas in m'sia cost RM2.20~RM2.50 :stupid::stupid:
If earn SGD, spend SGD must be on one to one basis. If exchange sure will be higher.....

intrigue

Known Member
Jan 2, 2004
if on a one to one basis... SGD spending power is better than in MY.

Since this is ZTH, sure a lot of car modders.... try compare one-to-one parts price in Msia and SG. I last time managed to get a <1year D2 Fully Adj. Coilover for $850 only. Try compare the price here.. can u get a RM850 coilover that is < 1 year?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But if you live in Singapore, you will know why Singaporeans end up choosing a Malaysian Girl as life partner instead :rofl:

That's one of the things that is hard for guys over there...not easy to find true love...The fatter your wallet, the prettier your wife in
SG :rofl:

intrigue

Known Member
Jan 2, 2004
But if you live in Singapore, you will know why Singaporeans end up choosing a Malaysian Girl as life partner instead :rofl:

That's one of the things that is hard for guys over there...not easy to find true love...The fatter your wallet, the prettier your wife in
the higher your condo, the same goes for the girl skirts! :smokin::top:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
if on a one to one basis... SGD spending power is better than in MY.

Since this is ZTH, sure a lot of car modders.... try compare one-to-one parts price in Msia and SG. I last time managed to get a <1year D2 Fully Adj. Coilover for $850 only. Try compare the price here.. can u get a RM850 coilover that is < 1 year?
Depends on luck. I got a set 6 months old only, front fitted but car seldom used. Rear set unfitted some more. Owner decided not to use so happen I have same model of car, so he sold to me at RM900....:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

As long as 5C, sure can get nice girl.........:rofl:
(Cash, Credit Card, Car, Condo and Career)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Depends on luck. I got a set 6 months old only, front fitted but car seldom used. Rear set unfitted some more. Owner decided not to use so happen I have same model of car, so he sold to me at RM900....:driver:

As long as 5C, sure can get nice girl.........:rofl:
(Cash, Credit Card, Car, Condo and Career)
So, is got to be a Career of their own and not a Job :rofl:

Remember this incident?

Girlfriend "Give me your Lexus Car Keys or I'll just smash your balls with my heels and you can
forget about getting under my skirt for the next few months..." :mad: :rofl:

Singapore Women beat her bf in public - YouTube

Rich but....I'm just speechless :banghead:

Now I understand Thread Starters real concern...and feelings :rofl:

"Life is REALLY Tough in Singapore..."

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So, is got to be a Career of their own and not a Job :rofl:

Remember this incident?

Girlfriend "Give me your Lexus Car Keys or I'll just smash your balls with my heels and you can
forget about getting under my skirt for the next few months..." :mad: :rofl:

Singapore Women beat her bf in public - YouTube

Rich but....I'm just speechless :banghead:

Now I understand Thread Starters real concern...and feelings :rofl:

"Life is REALLY Tough in Singapore..."
Job also career, of course higher up better.....:rofl:

Yah! saw this before, really speechless.....:confused:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

that's what happens when the women is the bread winner :biggrin:

money is power :wink:
That is why many higher up career women mostly spinster, some say concentrate on career too late, or no time to date, or is it the male choosy.........:hmmmm:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
mostly spinster coz they are choosy, men afraid of them as they tend to be erm, garang?wakaka tats why they rather to have vietnamese bride or china, as they listen to the guy more and restore back their manhood aka EGO,wakaka...anyway recent research found that SG's males in lot of stress and due to their diet, their sperm was nt tat active...dun drink so many tau hueh or soya ady,:smokin:

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
mostly spinster coz they are choosy, men afraid of them as they tend to be erm, garang?wakaka tats why they rather to have vietnamese bride or china, as they listen to the guy more and restore back their manhood aka EGO,wakaka...anyway recent research found that SG's males in lot of stress and due to their diet, their sperm was nt tat active...dun drink so many tau hueh or soya ady,:smokin:
No need to marry then.. :biggrin:

Slide!

Apr 1, 2008
I don't think ownership of car is a fair ruler to measure. Simply because if cars were cheap in Singapore and everybody could afford it, the island would simply sink.
granted, the island is small and they cant have too many cars on the road there. but my point it, for me, i like to have the freedom to own a few cars and a classic if i wanted to. and to be able to do it on an average joes salary. wouldnt be able to do that in singapore. i was offered a job in sing 2 years ago, but turned it down purely on the fact that if i moved there i couldnt bring my cars with me. and would be able to own a classic at a reasonable cost there. on the plus side, getting cheap 2nd car parts is much easier over there especially when restoring an older car.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No need to marry then.. :biggrin:
That is why we call spinster loh......

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

granted, the island is small and they cant have too many cars on the road there. but my point it, for me, i like to have the freedom to own a few cars and a classic if i wanted to. and to be able to do it on an average joes salary. wouldnt be able to do that in singapore. i was offered a job in sing 2 years ago, but turned it down purely on the fact that if i moved there i couldnt bring my cars with me. and would be able to own a classic at a reasonable cost there. on the plus side, getting cheap 2nd car parts is much easier over there especially when restoring an older car.
Live in JB, park your car there, and earn SGD......but have to travel in and out.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Job also career, of course higher up better.....:rofl:

Yah! saw this before, really speechless.....:confused:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

That is why many higher up career women mostly spinster, some say concentrate on career too late, or no time to date, or is it the male choosy.........:hmmmm:
Is norm that even guys are attracted to the opposite sex especially if they are very successful. Is
not cuz we want their money (referring to guys only), is just cuz we find them capable and is
a good life partner to have.

I do get attracted to girls that is very successful or much better than me. Don't know why but
not cuz i feel secure financially, just that something or I would say their capability attracts me.

Well, of course a good one...not the type like the one in the Youtube Video :biggrin:

That is why, is all just + and - whether those who stay in Singapore is better or those who Stay in Malaysia better...

No country is perfect.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Source: Malaysian Digest

A driving license is considered by most as a substantial milestone in life akin to getting a credit card, buying a first home or being hired for a first job.

As Malaysians we are known for our warm behaviour and expressive nature, yet when the subject of Malaysian drivers comes to mind, one can’t help but express a considerable amount of concern on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience