Short life black kia forte couple - Lesbo couple

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Was driving today when a Black Kia Forte come up behind and cucuk cucuk... Around 4.30. Jam time. After that, he switch to another lane and go front so I see his number plate.
The number plate was (SAA) 747 (F).

The ones in brackets, I'm not sure. But I can remember the number v clearly. It is 747. Not so easy to read because he used some strange fonts. Above the numbers got some japanese lettering.

He was on left, me on right. When the light turn green, we took off. Then my lane starting to get faster. SO I tekan to close the gap. He didn't give shit and just want to turn in my lane. I honked. Then close up the gap. When I was beside, the passenger (girl) leaned over to the driver to look at me. I couldn't see the driver's face because I cannot look at the side for too long. But both have short hair. I don't know the driver is a male or female. But both look like lesbo couple.

He immediately went behind me and tailgate so close. I'm not sure if the gap can fit my palm. If I just brake lightly at that time, he sure need to bayar me new bumper already.

While tailgating, the short hair girl beside him leaned so front to the dashboard as if staring at something... Stupid!... cut the story, when there was an opening, they overtook me. all windows up this time. The windows tinted looks blacker than a flat black paint :stupid:. I managed to chase them, but when near, they kept tekan brake in the middle of the road. In the end, the chase have to end because they turned into a petrol station.

Kia Forte want to action like that? Please don;t let me meet this couple face to face again. Or your lesbo love saga will have to end.
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Last edited:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Weird drivers we have nowadays... Had an experience, it was a 2 way road, 1 go, 1 back... Traffic infront me me moving slow, a lady came up speeding and started driving very very close...i mean,common, single lane road, and it is pack ahead.. Cut the story short, i had enough, i just started swerving left and right very hard....She got the message,..stayed back at least 2 cars length.....hahahaha...On highway,my turn to cucuk her.. :P only for a while though....

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Fark I really want to smack em lesbo face until they become straight

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe they found you handsome leh! want to make friend with you leh!....:biggrin:

Ratbit

Known Member
Feb 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
..and here i thought kia-forty is always driven by a apek above 40yrs old..bad taste for the lesbo..they should have choose lesbogini...:driver:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Don't you notice women are more impatient on the road? I got honked by a woman from my ass yesterday while trying to cross a double lane two way road from a junction, traffic was heavy it was hard to cross. Maybe I was driving a little Iswara yesterday while she was in a bigger car. I rolled down my window and thanked her with my middle finger.:thefinger:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
this morning i also kena.
it was 3 lanes, im on the far right lane & wanna switch to far left lane, so as usual i will give signal & make my move...i made it to middle lane & when i was about to move to the far left lane this black wira, old malay uncle suddenly closed the gap infront of him, as he dun allow me to switch lane, summore i got my signal on & there was a big gap...

i was like wtf.....suddenly....i brake lightly & there was a gap again infront of him...so for my 2nd attempt i switch lane la....the farker then closed the gap again......damn...but i just forced my way through......if bang...bang la....i sure will f**k him wan.......t*u kau him by the roadside.......
lastly i made it thru though...

he then cucuk me from behind....apa lagi i jam my brakes.....but luckily his reflex is good enuf....he is able to stop in time.......then he backed off......

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

2nd idiot, when approaching smart tag lane, this wira aeroback lady driver
was so slow, almost bang her..........went beside her...she was like hugging the steering wheel.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

3rd idiot, while exiting smart tag lane, this stupid lorry from the left suddenly swerve across me to get to right lane without
signal......almost hit my front.....damn.

met with 3 idiots this morning haih....

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Was driving today when a Black Kia Forte come up behind and cucuk cucuk... Around 4.30. Jam time. After that, he switch to another lane and go front so I see his number plate.
The number plate was (SAA) 747 (F).

The ones in brackets, I'm not sure. But I can remember the number v clearly. It is 747. Not so easy to read because he used some strange fonts. Above the numbers got some japanese lettering.

He was on left, me on right. When the light turn green, we took off. Then my lane starting to get faster. SO I tekan to close the gap. He didn't give shit and just want to turn in my lane. I honked. Then close up the gap. When I was beside, the passenger (girl) leaned over to the driver to look at me. I couldn't see the driver's face because I cannot look at the side for too long. But both have short hair. I don't know the driver is a male or female. But both look like lesbo couple.

He immediately went behind me and tailgate so close. I'm not sure if the gap can fit my palm. If I just brake lightly at that time, he sure need to bayar me new bumper already.

While tailgating, the short hair girl beside him leaned so front to the dashboard as if staring at something... Stupid!... cut the story, when there was an opening, they overtook me. all windows up this time. The windows tinted looks blacker than a flat black paint :stupid:. I managed to chase them, but when near, they kept tekan brake in the middle of the road. In the end, the chase have to end because they turned into a petrol station.

Kia Forte want to action like that? Please don;t let me meet this couple face to face again. Or your lesbo love saga will have to end.
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:
Just follow them to the petrol station and F**K them 99 la ~ :biggrin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Veloc: u shud just bang them..i forgotten ade the link in youtube, a clip shown by the U.S police on how they take down criminal cars..u shud take them down!..knn, i paling hate kimak mofos, when kena tailgate wanna brake and scares u..no sporting at all..

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Veloc: u shud just bang them..i forgotten ade the link in youtube, a clip shown by the U.S police on how they take down criminal cars..u shud take them down!..knn, i paling hate kimak mofos, when kena tailgate wanna brake and scares u..no sporting at all..
Bro, bang the car or 'bang' the girls? It has different consequences you know.:biggrin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
hmm, bang the car first then baru bang the girls, ok mou?..hehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Shud post this topic on Idiot Thread xD

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
this morning i also kena.
it was 3 lanes, im on the far right lane & wanna switch to far left lane, so as usual i will give signal & make my move...i made it to middle lane & when i was about to move to the far left lane this black wira, old malay uncle suddenly closed the gap infront of him, as he dun allow me to switch lane, summore i got my signal on & there was a big gap...

i was like wtf.....suddenly....i brake lightly & there was a gap again infront of him...so for my 2nd attempt i switch lane la....the farker then closed the gap again......damn...but i just forced my way through......if bang...bang la....i sure will f**k him wan.......t*u kau him by the roadside.......
lastly i made it thru though...

he then cucuk me from behind....apa lagi i jam my brakes.....but luckily his reflex is good enuf....he is able to stop in time.......then he backed off......

Hahaha... I usually only do this if got idiot people try to show off... You know, those who do not use signal and keep going left right left right trying to overtake. But if use signal ok bha... Let them pass la... Apalah ni pakcik...

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

2nd idiot, when approaching smart tag lane, this wira aeroback lady driver
was so slow, almost bang her..........went beside her...she was like hugging the steering wheel.

I really don't know what's with woman and hugging man... That woman passenger was like hugging the dashboard... You know what? I was angry but also puzzled :confused:. When looking at my rear mirror, I kept thinking what is that whore doing there? Even if want to see my num plate, taakan need to hug the dashboard to see? They tailgate so close...

I also wqant bro... Think I'm not tempted? I jsut thought of the trouble... Malas want to create trouble... I don't need to bang them actually. I just brake when the tailgate me enough dy... I can get new bumper, paint and perhaps some new bodykits :biggrin:. SEriously I've been tailgated before... But what that farksters did that day just took tailgating to a whole new level...

Shud post this topic on Idiot Thread xD

I was trying to find that thread... But couldn't fine =.=

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yeah. If you do find it I want to post one story myself.

veloc, idiotic cars like that is not worth your time. Watch out for the motorcyclists, they are more kurang ajar than lesbo car drivers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To fellow enthusiast out there, need some opinion on what is the most optimized engine performance i can get with a ~rm5k budget. My current ride is all stock, no mod done. As for the performance range, looking at increasing the low-mid rpm range. As of now, looking at either NA mod or supercharging (not sure if within budget though). Appreciate the feedback.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience