Whisky, water of life

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Any connoisseurs here? If you drink whisky with Coke, please get out.

Just opened a bottle of Glenmorangie 12 y/o, Nectar d'Or Single Malt, this stuff is liquid gold. At 46% its stronger than usual, but there isn't much burn. More like a hot tingling sensation.

Not smoky, just really smooth and sweet. Highly recommended for people starting to explore single malts.

And I drink at home, so I just sleep in the sofa if need be. No driving necessary.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
macallan 12 years, hot tingling sensation,juz awhile, can easily drink 1/2 bottle in 2 hours, just nice

Glenfiddich 12 years, yet to open it up

nex, plan to buy Glenlivet, kaka
I bought a bottle of Glenfiddich 15 after sampling it and the Glenfiddich 19. Immediately I know I prefer the 15 over the 19.

Try the Glenmorangie Nectar d'Or if you want easy drinking. Bet you'll thumbs up.

BudakSiol!

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
-
Not a connoisseur here so have only bought 12y/o. Macallan is by far my favourite but the price is just too expensive, so sticking with Glenffidich and Glenlivet 12 y/o's for now.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
how much per bottle? perhaps need to go and find it,haha
I bought mine for RM2xx..should be 23x. Duty Free ma..only buy at Duty Free.. I don't like to pay tax.

Not a connoisseur here so have only bought 12y/o. Macallan is by far my favourite but the price is just too expensive, so sticking with Glenffidich and Glenlivet 12 y/o's for now.
For cheaper (younger) varieties, I heard that Talisker 10 y/o is a good try..but they say its smoky.

BudakSiol!

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
-
Talisker eh? Will check out Duty Free for prices...

So far only single malt being mentioned... anybody into blended whiskys?

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Black Label is the benchmark.. sadly Green Label discontinued, I always wanted to try that. I don't like Chivas.. got a Blue Label sitting at home..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear all,

my car is currently experiencing some squeaking sound, which is coming from the board behind (the place where the 3rd brake light and speakers are). how can i solve this prob? can i like change the whole damn board?

it is damn irritating! :angry:

btw...im driving an iswara (93 model).

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience