lets have a fairlady gathering.

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
bro pocong please dont forget to invite me as well!!!
Woiii.... Orang baru kahwin mana bleh ikut. nanti bini marah!!!! hehehehe... Aik??? I tot u oredi clear ur garage??? Bini tak marah ke simpan keta buruk??? heheheheheh...

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

OK, it seem very difficult to group the people together. I try to make it easy. If anyone of you here in d club, feel very boring and nothing to do every Friday nite or Saturday nite, pls give me a call. I am looking for drivers who love driving so that we can go driving to Genting, Bukit Tinggi, Ulu Yam or etc. Personally I love driving to Genting and lepak either at Starbucks or at Mamak there. After we had a nicely chilled morning dew drops and cooly fresh air of Genting forest we can always go back driving tru Karak Highway... Interested drivers pls call me 019 286 3817. My location in Gombak, Melawati.

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
nice. just like my biker friends. call, meet and go. even when it only 2 of us haha. i'll call when i bored hehe

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
a lonely awana drive.

after that i go to bukit tinggi. but fuck berjaya for their unpainted road bumps :mad: :stupid: makes my rim bujur since i dun see it till it was late :banghead: :bawling:

bro mazranz, hardee, pocong and lah, jom this week :biggrin:

and anyone know where can i buy camera holder? prefer the one that can hold the camera full cockpit view.

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
........bro mazranz, hardee, pocong and lah, jom this week :biggrin:

and anyone know where can i buy camera holder? prefer the one that can hold the camera full cockpit view.
Can, if there are any Zmembers still alive !!
Lets have tt this Friday and watch Portugal Vs Brazil...that should be fun!!
Any good place ? KL ? PJ ? South Africa ?

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
I also followed the weekend ride....

god,really missed two wheel weekend ride with friends....even most of them are already retired already..(god,really missed those good ol' time!)

BTW, all the MSS rider are really fast as well....but missed those knee scrapping action in gohtong corner since going to early....:(

Today cannot TT....since got work to finish first....:(

That Red/white R1 is ramon?if so maybe he the one ofthe fastest group...(MSS rider laa katakan...)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Gen 2 Front Position Headlight Bulb Replacement

Tool:
1.Multimeter - 1 unit (for testing)
2.Replacement bulb- 1 unit
Duration: 15-20 minute

Procedure
1. Open up the front hood of your car.
2. Reach your hand to the back of the head light.
3. The low beam head light is at the lower part.

4. Twist the bulb socket...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience