lets have a fairlady gathering.

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
I think tamanlinkin idea is the best. PD is more highway. I don't mind as well but driving hilly roads are more fun (no need to race la)

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I propose... 27th March (SAT) meet {somewhere} at 8am (malaysian standard time) and drive Ulu Yam -> Genting Awana {break @ 7-11} -> Genting Sempah -> Bukit Tinggi {break} -> Home.

It is not so far so wouldn't take quite long. By noon will be back home.

How how?

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
lol if at 27th you guys make sure post pic if you guys going. going under the knife at 25th, the will absences for a LONG time haha

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
remove plate and screws, then put bone graft. after that cant use clutch anymore haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo bros..I got a question here.My paint is chipping pretty terribly.It's mostly at the front bumper.I hv brought to shop few times end up painting the whole bumper ( touch up ) and I got fed up of that as well.How can I DIY this problem.Eg I'm thinking of buying the paint and the 2K while touch it up myself.Will it be effective for me to DIY.What shld the steps likely.:wink:
Pld feed back sifuus...:smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience