lets have a fairlady gathering.

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
haiya.. what la is going on. TT only 4 people. I know some people have new commitments but from 20+ strong to 4 people is just not right!

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
i would really love to join u guys but this month's friday is quite tight for me, work every friday..maybe starting next month? will try my best to join

vampbreak

Known Member
Feb 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i want to join up with you guys, but i work abroad lor. some more i'm not from KL. but my car is park there. I be back to MY next week, so if any TT session let me know. :biggrin:

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Hi Maranz, u seem to love driving. Me too. I dont mind if there are only u n me driving as long as I feel happy releasing my adrenalin. So far I went to Amanag- Kuala Klawang - very2 good route via Genting Peras and ended in Kuala Klawang town for breakfast. Ulu Yam- Genting is boring coz I stay there. Jln Gombak Lama to Genting is also a good route and it is soooo quite at nite. If want happening place then to Genting is alwaz nice. What I want here is purely driver who love driving. If I can get few kakis, then I shall call few more kakis from Skyline n Silvia owners. Maybe also from Olskool club and citroen club to join. A car such as Fairlady, Skyline and Silvia etc must be driven hard so that u can appreciate the engineering and performance of the such car. Not as the beauty for a parade or a tool to get more girls!!!

vampbreak

Known Member
Feb 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It come to my attention that many of the z owner are working abroad. Therefore, its difficult to get everybody gather on the same time. Somemore, not everybody is from Klang Valley... :itsme:

dericRX

Jul 9, 2008
I like to join your but ....... 'paiseleh' , dont know what topic to talk when meet up for yamcah...never meet up anyone here lah....:stupid:

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
Hi Maranz, u seem to love driving. Me too. I dont mind if there are only u n me driving as long as I feel happy releasing my adrenalin. So far I went to Amanag- Kuala Klawang - very2 good route via Genting Peras and ended in Kuala Klawang town for breakfast. Ulu Yam- Genting is boring coz I stay there. Jln Gombak Lama to Genting is also a good route and it is soooo quite at nite. If want happening place then to Genting is alwaz nice. What I want here is purely driver who love driving. If I can get few kakis, then I shall call few more kakis from Skyline n Silvia owners. Maybe also from Olskool club and citroen club to join. A car such as Fairlady, Skyline and Silvia etc must be driven hard so that u can appreciate the engineering and performance of the such car. Not as the beauty for a parade or a tool to get more girls!!!
Totally agree with you man!! We should do those drives. Yeah, Ulu Yam to genting is quite simple and short. Even if not 'racing' it is nice to drive the car. If there is something plan, sure can get a few kakis together for a nice drive. If anything do come up, keep me posted ya!!

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I HAVEN'T CHECKED THIS FORUM IN AGES! GOT REMINDED OF IT WHEN I SAW THE WWW.ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM STICKER ON A MYVI. LOL!

So anyway, YEAH we should have a gathering. It seems the club died after it was suggested that members pay a monthly fee so as to formalize the club. Lets just scratch that idea and MEET UP like we used to on Fridays :)

I've been seeing so many Fairlady Zs around, those that I've never seen at gatherings. It would be nice if they found this forum and joined us :)

Oh well. hope to get replies!

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
yes yes... I think many sold off their fairladys already... so sad :(

but yes, we need another gathering. Been busy lately... let's see what the rest says...

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
if i say 'this coming weekend', im sure most of us would have forgotten about the gathering by then (including myself).
how many of you up for weekdays?
mazran!! where's hardeeee?!

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
how many of you up for weekdays?
mazran!! where's hardeeee?!
Weekdays ok as well... weekends ok as well too... doesn't have to be friday nights only. Sometimes saturday is better.

I have not heard from hardee recently as well... I'll try to bug him and see.

BUT this weekend I'll be out of town, and the next two weekends are my sisters wedding events so I'm pretty tied up. Weekdays will be better until June.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok, it only keeps getting worse... this latest incident really starting to scare me, these rempits are reckless dudes who don't care at all about their victims sufferings and if they really do have guns...god bless us Malaysians then...

With a gun they would be able to intimidate a lot more ppl and im sure they would not hesitate to shoot or kill given their recent track record of recklessness... The authorities really got to get cracking against these rempits before things get worse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience