Kelisa water leaking at rear.

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
I need some help here.. My kelisa facing water leak into cabin. I changed rear bonnet rubber but seem it didn't solve my problem. The water still leaking. Any one face this before?

Here the picture where got water leak in. Very very obvious the water leak in. Can see clearly after remove the cover.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
selleys clear silicon. solved my rear boot/aquarium problem.

spent a whole 3 hours in the boot with a torchlight and that toothpaste tube and my bro spraying water all over the rear of the car for me to find the source of leak....

mdadlan

Oct 12, 2005
Bro check at the roof lining maybe there s a leak over the roof lining

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
selleys clear silicon. solved my rear boot/aquarium problem.

spent a whole 3 hours in the boot with a torchlight and that toothpaste tube and my bro spraying water all over the rear of the car for me to find the source of leak....
pls use the black colour silicon, or non acidic silicon, else ur water leak problem only solve for a while and return in more big leaks

Mar 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i got leaking too in my kelisa.. more serious... left front pasenger and rear left... every time heavy rain come, my car will flood... id try to find where the water comes in. i remove the carpet also n spray water from bottom but no water comes in... the problem become more2 serious when the car not moving.. parking.. someone pliss help...

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
I solved my problem. It leak from the roof lining. I use black silicone and stick it.

@freedy, I suggest you spray water into your roof lining. See either it coming in from there. Mine at the end of the roof lining. If you not sure where, I can show u picture.

In other way, remove your rear seat, panel in other way, strip your interior. Then you can see the water mark.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
yup..open d roof lining....then u sit inside car and ask someone ur wife/family member spray water on roof.so u can check where d water come in...so easy one.sometime water may come in from door lining too,black colour rubber which got every door including rear door too...check that rubber condition,got torn/koyak tak?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Few months into ownership of my lovely chilli. Owh wait, now I got overheating issues.. Noticed that if I drive hard/long enough through out the day, my oil temp starts shooting up.. stop at the traffic light or stuck in jam, water temp also rising up to 90+++.. using SARD radiator (short one), not sure if it’s helping or worth pointing out but I feel the need to install a oil cooler ady.. if not no fun driving the car.. *insert frown face*
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience