KELISA - Tuning

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
no prob dude...i am a noobie ..

btw for ADJ abs...u can still customize the spring rate u want....so eventually u can still obtain comfort wit a lil responsive cornering
sifu,....how about my question....i wan for rally and road use...i wan to tapao coner like no body businees and also wan as comfort as a pillow....so what abs is the best for me?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
off course cannot fightloh, his bulu already gold plated mana boleh lawan :thefinger:
wah...gold plated ah...like that Djgerm..when ur bulu drop...remember to let us know..will go and pick it up and keep....sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit..then we can sell the gold..

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
sifu,....how about my question....i wan for rally and road use...i wan to tapao coner like no body businees and also wan as comfort as a pillow....so what abs is the best for me?
wah...this question ah...okay..u got and cut down 4 kuku jiao...but must be the same length one la...so ur kuku jiao is a monotube...and inside ur car right...u must identify ur G spot...so when u wanna go for rally..remember to massage the G first...so ur "ABSORBERS" will erect.. and be hard enough to conquer all the rally terrains..

and when u want comfort...dun touch the g spot lo..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
wah...this question ah...okay..u got and cut down 4 kuku jiao...but must be the same length one la...so ur kuku jiao is a monotube...and inside ur car right...u must identify ur G spot...so when u wanna go for rally..remember to massage the G first...so ur "ABSORBERS" will erect.. and be hard enough to conquer all the rally terrains..

wa this is discovery,kukujao also got g-spot, no wonder they call u "The Cha bor King",so much of training in Sunway U,really envy u! :thefinger:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Question: Stock piping n box for kenari auto, how to make the pickup faster if just mod the back box, any special size to recommend?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia

what abs that come with G spot wan?

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
off topic..

tohsan taiko, r u the 'tohsan' over the teamcity forum???

getting a city? i also switched to there since i sold my birdy and bought a city

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
off topic..

tohsan taiko, r u the 'tohsan' over the teamcity forum???

getting a city? i also switched to there since i sold my birdy and bought a city
Taikor Bryan90

yes boss i m there lol! Me not yet change ride still thinking about it, that City u saw that i post belong to my family members. Too many choice of car to choose,but ice is a universal subject thats why i can do a bit of "sharing" with u guys there. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was happened on yesterday(26/10/10) morning around 1am to 4am. The sad thing is my dad's new car(2months old). Lucky the car didn't get stolen, just the sound system : DVD player 7inch LCD screen (PIONEER TOUCHSCREEN DVD) and some items stolen. So if you guys out there being approached by any person offering a cheap price of pioneer or claimed as used unit(as 2months), watch out might be stolen item. Bastard thief.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience