L5 on kelisa ..... minor prob's

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
bro anyone has the steering going hard and soft again prob>??? (i mean it works for a while and off's)

and anyone know how to get more power from this l5 twin cam i have a TDO25 will there be much improvement ? my current boost 1 bar
dont really feel the power yet bcuz kelisa heavy then kancil ....

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
u need to page for bro mag,he is using l5 auto on his kancil. a k-car sifu

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
go to post at owners club kancil
as wat he told me,the l2s power steering always kong.i dun really know would it be the same problem for u

pharin

Known Member
Jun 3, 2007
owwhh..L series power steering issues..never ending stories..

as mine, need to restart the engine to activate back my power steering..

now just using back my 850 rack huhu..no pblem at all

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Either u take off the battery plug for a while or u start ur car and once warm up already then close off and on back again.. actually it the power steering ECU problem... Good Luck..

Y didnt plug back to ori Kelisa power steering:hmmmm:
just load the engine and wiring will do lo..hehehe...

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
l5 motor power steering kelisa pully but no place after u put l5 inside .

will TD025 give alot difference ?

Either u take off the battery plug for a while or u start ur car and once warm up already then close off and on back again.. actually it the power steering ECU problem... Good Luck..

Y didnt plug back to ori Kelisa power steering:hmmmm:
just load the engine and wiring will do lo..hehehe...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
l5 motor power steering kelisa pully but no place after u put l5 inside .

will TD025 give alot difference ?
is it:hmmmm: I though the ori L5 pulley got extra another side for the power steering:hmmmm:... ooooo.. this time wrong liao..hehehehe...

TD025 will only gave the difference when u change bigger fuel pump and re-mapping ur fuel mapping... ori wise will have turbo lag...good luck...

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
bro then where can i do the re mappin and fuel mapping .... how much more power can i gain (estimation)?

quote=mag9556;2753405]is it:hmmmm: I though the ori L5 pulley got extra another side for the power steering:hmmmm:... ooooo.. this time wrong liao..hehehehe...

TD025 will only gave the difference when u change bigger fuel pump and re-mapping ur fuel mapping... ori wise will have turbo lag...good luck...[/quote]

fluffy?

Known Member
Jun 14, 2007
not really remap,u gotta get management,afc or a standalone.but with no mods to ur ignition u just need that afc(air flow controller).

L5 with td025 is just nice..as lil bigger than the rhf3.that's ur ori turbo.td025 is more of response and torque..

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
sifus then what should i do to get higher power from this engine l5 bcuz kelisa abit heavy .... can anyone tell the best parts to get for it (turbo , injectors , ......)

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Turbo use TD025 or TD04, GTTi 1.3 injector.. a big fuel pump and piggy back.. will be more than enough to use liao.. Good Luck..

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
bro thanks but the piggy back is safc ok for starters and i got perdana v6 injectors is it enough .bro u seem to know alot about this engines maybe can yamcar some day ..... one more prob how to sattle the l5 steering which dies always then have the take connectors out the fix then only ok .....

Turbo use TD025 or TD04, GTTi 1.3 injector.. a big fuel pump and piggy back.. will be more than enough to use liao.. Good Luck..

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
bro thanks but the piggy back is safc ok for starters and i got perdana v6 injectors is it enough .bro u seem to know alot about this engines maybe can yamcar some day ..... one more prob how to sattle the l5 steering which dies always then have the take connectors out the fix then only ok .....
SAFC is ok but use 5button or SAFC 2 or NEO will be better...
Yam Cha.. can what.. just set a time.. how to settle ur problem... let me introduce an expert to u when TT time he can fix it for u..hehehehe... :biggrin:

Fluffy?
Yam Cha or.. interested or not?? :biggrin:
dun always work only...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day

Assuming i already have a paint code, lets say i have a Lexus Paint Code Glacier Frost Mica (Paint Code 074).

Which / where is the best shop that i can send my car to for repaint to this EXACT same color as if it was out form the factory ?

(Within KL/PJ Area, and for reasonable price -meaning not dirt cheap, but not dirt expensive)? Would appreciate any recommendaitons. THanks guys !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience