Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
3max..?? suck the big cock la... dai lan ngong only get that replica of UR...
ok, just call me, i try to get the cheapest i can for u, dun need to wasting time to source for the used UR bar...
bro..if u manage to find one cheap cheap for me let me know...i can install my self the car...

KM that one is rm198 that fixing need to pay somemore... UR 3point fender bar rm250 with installation...
Bro...try to save as much as possible..RM250 not worth the value for that bar...

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
bro..if u manage to find one cheap cheap for me let me know...i can install my self the car...

Bro...try to save as much as possible..RM250 not worth the value for that bar...
Fender bar to install must weld or make bracket...i lazy fellow liao only diy simpe things other then that send shop do...:rofl:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Km- how the turbo timer you bought that day??? fix already??? got AFR reading???
ermm...still searching for ECU wiring diagram...

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

To all my fellow taikor and fren...

Today will be a shocking day to the world of Motorsports....

I will retire from all motor event ( Legal or Illegal)....so this 23 August 2009 will be my last event before my Retirement....

pls don't be sad....u all still have Mr Luke as your chairman and he will become your next event organiser...

Thank u so much for all the support u give to me during my days in ZTH...i will miss u guys a lot...

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
ermm...still searching for ECU wiring diagram...

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

To all my fellow taikor and fren...

Today will be a shocking day to the world of Motorsports....

I will retire from all motor event ( Legal or Illegal)....so this 23 August 2009 will be my last event before my Retirement....

pls don't be sad....u all still have Mr Luke as your chairman and he will become your next event organiser...

Thank u so much for all the support u give to me during my days in ZTH...i will miss u guys a lot...
WTF KM how can like this??? why all of a sudden??? or you simply talking cock???

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

sorry i cant be chairman im too green and noob... no experience...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well,now my dad now driving a nissan 130Y(cz im driving his AE101 =p) n whn i drive back the 130Y,feel that it has been something wrond adi. Vibrate like hell whn reach 170km/j ++ N whn up hill tat time de rpm gok max liao oso cnt go up.Is a narrow hill.Tatime is just 100km/j. 3rd gear with 3500++rpm.I was weird cz de rpm jz like stuck there,cnt up liao.if 2nd gear den sure will listen "BLOOPKKKKK".hehe.Btw,de engine was just changed 2 months ago.Also E13,ori.N it's a damn damn fucking nice...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience