Kelisa Gathering

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
taikor...last saturday u drive quite normal mah...no high rev or high speed....

both of us lucky leh....nearly kena block...hahah..i already know that road sure got road block wan..lucky we didn't speed

we don't risk our life...we enjoy or life to the full...that y u can see all the taikor here so happy...
Which way u used to go back home? Which place got block?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Which way u used to go back home? Which place got block?

u know after tesco Extra....before taman connaught..got one uphill one then later downhill...that road only 90km/j

so usually ppl will go more that the speed limit..further to the front...sure got road block wan...that the place last time i kena speed trap...need to bayar RM200 for that kopi money...

so never never speed there during night

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Ooh road near the cemetery 1 right .... i think i know where.... Last i encounter something similar to u in seremban where 1 down slope very straight. I speed down almost 95km/h then 1 cb fella hiding behind tree trapping sohai like me... end up pay RM200 summon !!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
me also kena once... but i pay him RM50 only then go... haha
u lucky...me kena RM200 if not the whole car kena tow to police station

wow jpj or polis....?
police lar

Ooh road near the cemetery 1 right .... i think i know where.... Last i encounter something similar to u in seremban where 1 down slope very straight. I speed down almost 95km/h then 1 cb fella hiding behind tree trapping sohai like me... end up pay RM200 summon !!
usually the hide before the flyover start...

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
u lucky...me kena RM200 if not the whole car kena tow to police station

police lar

usually the hide before the flyover start...
I know y he kena 50 n u kena 200 .... His car n face look stock n ori, your car looks yeng n kaw kaw mod 1 !!! N driver face sumore pretend to look innocent, so he tulan mah charge u 200 lor :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sckw

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I know y he kena 50 n u kena 200 .... His car n face look stock n ori, your car looks yeng n kaw kaw mod 1 !!! N driver face sumore pretend to look innocent, so he tulan mah charge u 200 lor :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha, no maybe KM face looks funny..that's why the police charge him RM200.:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been in my seat for the past 30 or so minutes trying to figure out how I should sugarcoat the fact that this years Super GT Racequeens were somewhat .. undeserving of the title and definately lacking in number. If you attended the Super GT over the past few years, you would agree with me but then again, as always they were a big hit with the photographers. Here are some taken...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience