k-series vs b-series

any other cars u had during residing in the land of the rising sun?

if u guys youtubing, try looking up 'kanjo racers'...demm..i bet sure those vioses will feel small after watching it..:rofl:

vios????
vios is nothing if compared to levin or trueno...hahahahahaha:thefinger:

vios????
vios is nothing if compared to levin or trueno...hahahahahaha:thefinger:
levin & trueno just a little chicken for Vios to Lunch & Dinner only... dun pray pray... Vios can carry mr. dog-ter Sheikh Muszaphar to outer space & after eat Type-R rendang then back 1 ler.... their GT wings can pull all the telekom cable from Kangar till Gunung Kinabalu ler.... their Diffuser can act like Tsunami that can swept all the Levin & trueno as well.... hahahaahhaha/....

got a lot of taep r wat...got kancil taep r..satria taep r..kelisa taep r..all with taep r sticker maaa..i think he eat all those type r laaa..:thefinger::thefinger:
Bro, u forgot wira taep r , carpet taep r, handphone taep holder r, Air freshener taep r hmmm wat else did i miss ah? :rofl::rofl::rofl::biggrin:

levin & trueno just a little chicken for Vios to Lunch & Dinner only... dun pray pray... Vios can carry mr. dog-ter Sheikh Muszaphar to outer space & after eat Type-R rendang then back 1 ler.... their GT wings can pull all the telekom cable from Kangar till Gunung Kinabalu ler.... their Diffuser can act like Tsunami that can swept all the Levin & trueno as well.... hahahaahhaha/....
fuuuuyoooo ! The 2 legends (levin/trueno) makan by a vios? Muahahaha! very good joke man...and their 18 in rims can lipat J,S & U corner like eatin kacang putih, hehehe..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bro, u forgot wira taep r , carpet taep r, handphone taep holder r, Air freshener taep r hmmm wat else did i miss ah? :rofl::rofl::rofl::biggrin:

thats why la...i think he mistaken la...erm...too many type r to eat...that' why

fuuuuyoooo ! The 2 legends (levin/trueno) makan by a vios? Muahahaha! very good joke man...and their 18 in rims can lipat J,S & U corner like eatin kacang putih, hehehe..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dem....perghhhhhhhh..i'm proud la..gona get 2 vious la...

those FAKE sticker issit... hehehehe.....

the stiker no fake, the stiker is on fake car lerrr

seat belt clip,... taip arre

dem....perghhhhhhhh..i'm proud la..gona get 2 vious la...

bro,... u can get the J-spec,... i understand that that is the jdm version,...
the other two G came from germany and the E came from english,... i mean england.

Back to VIOS topic again? I use HONDA BOON SIEW oso can tapao VIOS already!

ya laa..u tapaued at traffic jem maaa..i jalan kaki olso can...:biggrin:

dont saw like that la..otherwise our boon siew taiko will alive maa.....

EX5... Type R..

The choice of 'mat rempits' on a budget.

with 100cc 4 stroke of pulling power... WHO NEEDS VTEC? :adore:

even choice for tong gas despatch...what a low fc yet powerfool..even can 'up' on 3rd gear.....and can can carry minah rempit without bra and panty
.....legend.....

Top Bottom