S90 Throttle Body K-SERIES-DC5 / EP3 / FD2 / K20A / K24A

- 100% Brand NEW in BOX
- Original S90 throttle body
- BEWARE OF IMITATION!!!!!
- Fit To:DC5/EP3/FD2/K20A/K24A
- 70mm
- Installation can be arranged.
- Price excluding GST 6%.

Designed by S90, These series of direct bolt-on throttle body are precision CNC - machined from AL6061 - T6 billet aluminium and hard anodized for increased durability. The throttle shaft and blade assembly are made from AL7075-T6 separately to increase horsepower and torque by optimizing airflow to your engine.

With a Larger Oversized Throttle Body, you can supply as much Air as the Intake Manifold demands. Whether you have a set of Aftermarket Cams, Supercharger, Nitrous or Turbo, Oversize Throttle Bodies will deliver More Horsepower.

Oversize Throttle Bodies work well with Fuel and Air Upgrades. Use of a High Flow Air Intake is required, as the opening is larger than the Stock Intake Piping. Match Porting your Intake Manifold will help Maximum the Larger Throttle Body Diameter.

# Visit our showroom at Pandan Indah.

- Price are without installation.

Location : 22M,1st Floor, Jalan Pandan Indah 1/23A, 55100, Pandan Indah,KL (Look for Sign Board JASMA, above Trinity Pharmacy).
Proof : Will provide a official receipt
Working Hour: 11AM-9PM (Monday to Saturday)

Contact No: 016-3234991/ 0146401073/ 03-92268921/ 012-3914090

Payment option:
- Online Payment/Postage:
- We accept CREDIT Card/Debit/Visa card/ Credit Card online payment.

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I love tuners, I really do, I like what they do and what they stand for. They turn perfectly boring cars into a whirlwind of horsepower and torque exist solely to satisfy our need for speed. Well that’s how it was before, now they do that, and make they car look like a dream at the same time. I’m lusting over this Italian beauty that just had a helping hand from Novitec, the sleek bodykit and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience