k-series vs b-series

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
mie so happy... coz got opponents to play with.... wakakakaka....
mie, ur VTEC is Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Supper or Dim Sum...??? hehehehehe.... mayb is KFC... hahahhaaha....

nvr mention what toyota pun????

supra kah, markXX kah???
aisayman,...

getting fake meals???

let them la.... hahahaha....
coz honda dun like to talk cheap ma... the result on many big & small track oredi prove all liao...
u can refer to Tsukuba, no Toyota under 58 sec.... wat says u... hehehe..
from early of 90, all Hondas.... 1600-2000cc & JGTC/Super GT, Honda.... hahahahaa....

""
freeguy
5bhp Stock

46 forum posts
Member No.: 2340
Trader Ratings: (0)
My Photos
Add as friend

Re: Toyota Vs Honda
bro, know y toyota always lost to honda??
ez, cos 99% toyota drivers dont know where to mod their car...
and that 1% who does, eat v-tec for breakfast, and type R for dinner....
i've done stage 2 mods aredy sapu v-tech kau-kau... dont know what will happend to type-r turbo when finish mod. hahaha...
but in the end i think will kalah to JPJ......""

VTec for breakfast ma... why still discuss K or B series... buy the Toyota ma....

here is the link: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/japanese-korean/51773-toyota-vs-honda-5.html#post3134655

Eat v-tec for breakfast and type R for dinner?? Hahahaha! :thefinger:i think wat he meant was both of the hondas are parked without any driver! Hehehe...

let them la.... hahahaha....
coz honda dun like to talk cheap ma... the result on many big & small track oredi prove all liao...
u can refer to Tsukuba, no Toyota under 58 sec.... wat says u... hehehe..
from early of 90, all Hondas.... 1600-2000cc & JGTC/Super GT, Honda.... hahahahaa....

correct3...

toyota are famous for/suitable to become a taxi/cab only:thefinger:...i prefer to ride in toyota cab than those protons...kekeke..:rofl:

correct3...

toyota are famous for/suitable to become a taxi/cab only:thefinger:...i prefer to ride in toyota cab than those protons...kekeke..:rofl:

same la bani..feel like in the plane very quiet..relaks and easy going..like orang tua car hahahah

kekeeke...still awake aaa pehlak..?

let c...what else does those toyotas wins over us?:hmmmm:..i find it amusing that some fella did felt good when he could tapau an NA like us with his turbocharged...wheres does the honour in that??:confused:

my dad got one toyota,... KE36,... what year ah??? i think late 70s???
still going strong, tho the speedo ting tong ting tong at 105km/h

ya la bani..still fresh ym with friends '[email protected]'...

turbocharges...what a lousy way to enpower the car..no pasion at all..hehhe..same as supercharges or twin charges...it's fair if they race with civic tubo...but not to NA like us...or SOHC like mine hehhe

ya la bani..still fresh ym with friends '[email protected]'...

turbocharges...what a lousy way to enpower the car..no pasion at all..hehhe..same as supercharges or twin charges...it's fair if they race with civic tubo...but not to NA like us...or SOHC like mine hehhe

my car sohc RWD 1.2L, sure makan their asap :adore::rolleyes:

kekeeke...still awake aaa pehlak..?

let c...what else does those toyotas wins over us?:hmmmm:..i find it amusing that some fella did felt good when he could tapau an NA like us with his turbocharged...wheres does the honour in that??:confused:
Yeah talking about NA for toyotas , i think the closest hp output that can 'cucuk' a normal b16 civic would be 4AGE (later 20v version) which could claim a 170-175hp(Black Top) output by the manufacturer . Most of these engines r found in the AE series. Comments? Hope the info was wrong, hehehe...

:smokin::smokin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah talking about NA for toyotas , i think the closest hp output that can 'cucuk' a normal b16 civic would be 4AGE (later 20v version) which could claim a 170-175hp(Black Top) output by the manufacturer . Most of these engines r found in the AE series. Comments? Hope the info was wrong, hehehe...

:smokin::smokin::biggrin::biggrin:

the 4AGE 4throttle?
inside the ae100 (1st gen SEG,...???) very fast oooooooooo

got a lot of taep r wat...got kancil taep r..satria taep r..kelisa taep r..all with taep r sticker maaa..i think he eat all those type r laaa..:thefinger::thefinger:

btw before having my honda,my car was levin AE101 4AGE..20 valve 4 throttle sumore..really liked this car but sadly jahanam akibat eksiden..sobb..sob..
quite powerful car..feels like vtec a bit on high rpm..heheh:smokin:

btw before having my honda,my car was levin AE101 4AGE..20 valve 4 throttle sumore..really liked this car but sadly jahanam akibat eksiden..sobb..sob..
quite powerful car..feels like vtec a bit on high rpm..heheh:smokin:

eh????

in nippon???

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom