JPJ based enquiry

pinkdotdesigns

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
Dear Sifoo's frm ZTH,

I am quite of a delima here. I recently transplanted a 4g93 n/a engine into my car. Btw, my car is a 4g13p satria.

So now, here's my delima.
I asked a few of my friends and they said i should have asked jpj for the aproval to change the engine before i did the transplant. now the damage has been done, and how do i get aproval from jpj?

Here's the things that have been done to my car;
1) There has not been any modifications to the mounting.
2) Antiroll bar from a satria 1.6 has been installed (front & rear)
3) Lower arm and all from the halfcut has been installed.
4) Front and rear discbrakes.

So what is the next step that i should do? I am quite frustrated. Any 1 willing to help me can pm me here.

Regards.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ur workshop should hv lubang to help u do tis kind of things.....

u muz get approval from jpj for changed engine..otherwise they wil tow ur car back to jpj later once they found out....dun play play

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
dun think JPJ going tp pass u..JPJ onLy allow 30% increase C.C

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
the price is about 1.5k just to make a runner upgrade from 1.3-1.8 man , aiyayai

pinkdotdesigns

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
wahlau 1.5k like that fark man. 1.3 - 2.0 still can meh? like that i should have taken a vr4 :) what is this procedure to get approval from jpj putrajaya?

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
jus dont mod ur exterior, remain stock car look, put a few stuffed toys in your car, with all the buddha stickers on your rear mirror.... then jpj would not kacau you..... then they wont find out. hence you still paying under RM100 road tax and enjoying 2.0 engine.... hehehhe

wira_na

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
delima? initially i thought what is that ar.....you are saying dilemma issit? hehehe.......

anyway,IMHO i think you should have sorted this out with your car workshop before transplanting the engine lor. Since you adi wanna berak and only wanna look for toilet, than i guessed the only thing you can do is go to runner to do it or get your workshop to help you out. Be ready to get rip-off.. :X-:

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Please be aware guys, there are runners out there faking JPJ chops. Better to go to JPJ centre to check if your car's new details are already key in to JPJ records or not before paying the runners. There has been cases where upon renewing their roadtax only the owner found out that their car has never been to any inspection :_:

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site

go register...if kantoi u didnt register ur kereta will kena tahan and u masuk lokap wait for jpj to sue u...from wat u said seems like ur mod all ok except the lower arm...better use new lower arm original for ur car...and all the extra gadgets u put inside TAKE OUT ALL!!!!send for inspection and make sure your car looks pleasent for the old man!!and if i say old man means no stickers...or watsoever that will make ur car looks like want to show off...this is to make ur car pass the inspection easier...get a trustable runner...to gau tim for you...thank you...

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
u can always change ur engine up to 25% above ur standard engine. if its in that range...u wont need the approval from JPJ. if its more than that...yes u need their approval before changing the engine. by right it shld not be a problem if u change more than 25% up provided u upgrade ur suspension and braking system. but u know malaysian....everything is abt money. no money no talk...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continuing with the trend of personalized high-end sports/supercars, I recently ran into this heavily modified 997. This particular kit is from Techart and admittedly, the restyled front looks very good! Gaping air vents makes the 997 look meaner.

Now have a look at the rear:

I love what they have done with the rear bumpers as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience