Join me if you feel u is Classic Enough!!!

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
wahahaha is that ur car
no offence but ur duck tail can make a good skate board ramp
hmm but its still missing some thing
hmm if u can make ur ride lower and with big 18'' bling bling rim,and some skirting,it would stand out more
still its a good car,
hmm 1 question how big is the car CC ???cos im also intrested in the car,but worried about the engine part,

roti_turbo

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
kelvio said:
wahahaha is that ur car
no offence but ur duck tail can make a good skate board ramp
hmm but its still missing some thing
hmm if u can make ur ride lower and with big 18'' bling bling rim,and some skirting,it would stand out more
still its a good car,
hmm 1 question how big is the car CC ???cos im also intrested in the car,but worried about the engine part,
hehehe... ride lower? in this height, the exhaust pipe already touched the street.
but good idea bro! i'll think of it.... when my pocket full of money....

enjoy this video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o0EjO_wkQw

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
looking good. very original. the duck tail looks awesome. give the car a good detail, recond plastic parts (you diy this over the weekend) and the car will really shine. Most of all its an original idea. keep it up.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if jpj allows, make it a lowrider lar.... chop the pillers and make the short.... reconnect the roof back into place.... run on air suspension, huge bling bling rims.... can become zth yakuza adi....

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
hmmm but if too low how to cross over the speed bumps,i mean those big speed bumps and high
i saw some satria stuck in the middle of the speed bumps and cant move cos the front tyre hovering above the road lol

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
wah hydrolic

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mitsubishi Storm 2.5 Green no plate WLH 1711 was stolen in Gombak yesterday. Any info please kindly contact me at https://twitter.com/#!/fiqvertigo or En. Latif @ 0192582703.

Im afraid the theft is using car tow-truck to complete his cruel mission. It's dawn when my mother noticed Storm Green, a give for my father on his 50th birthday went missing (marriage is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience