JB/Southern Altezza

coriolis

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
Ok la, since I'm seriously bored (at work some more), I'm gonna start something.

Any JB (or Southern region) Altezza drivers reading this? I remember passing by at least 1 white, 1 black during the past few months. So i'm sure there can be more, right? :biggrin:

Let's hang out and go for TT.

Write down name and availability here so I can plan something, like regular TT:

1. Coriolis - Mon-Thurs nights

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
if u are in JB and bump into JHX84, that is my jandaaa ... the new owner's name is Lim and if im not mistaken, he has a shop/office somewhere in Larkin

coriolis

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
if u are in JB and bump into JHX84, that is my jandaaa ... the new owner's name is Lim and if im not mistaken, he has a shop/office somewhere in Larkin
Ok bro, will keep a lookout. the plate sounds familiar, maybe I did pass by it a few times.

oh, then we're not so far apart. you're staff there? i'm with pcsb, so it's just attachment.

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
yea..staff.

oh. how long u will be in mmhe?
where are u staying now?

got 1 silver altezza nearby my house. Plate WQR if im not mistaken. is it u?
but never meet the car on the road.

coriolis

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
Gonna be until 3rd quarter next year.. hope the MCD isn't delayed. If not may be longer.

I'm staying somewhere near Johor Jaya at the moment.

Mine is white, WHR. I think i only saw black and white in pasir gudang, silver.. nope. Yours is black with the silver dish rim?

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
yup.. with stock rims. :D
what project r u involved now? my roomate is one of eng there...marine repair.

seen a few more altezza here. but never get to know the owner. got 1 at the back of my house (silver,never meet on the road). 1 at kota masai (silver with gt wing), last time 1 white park inside sde..i think its client's. then, few times saw a blue altezza. then got 1 manual near jusco there (white,manual)..thats all as far as i remember.

coriolis

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
was browsing thru the forums.. just realized that you got griffen's ride. damn I'm slow.. nice ride you got bro. :)

i think it's my car you saw in sde the other day.. i do go inside once a while. i'm with tangga barat cpp.

anyways, i'm up for supper or lunch.. so here's my number: 012-3210059. gimme your number also, so that i can call you when i visit sde again. hehe.

nitrous16

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
Bro,

Waa, so bored ah? I know where you are on Fri nites though, hehehe...:biggrin:

Hope u'll find more Tezzas to tt with or have happy hour after work on ur weekdays!

Cheers bro!

Ok la, since I'm seriously bored (at work some more), I'm gonna start something.

Any JB (or Southern region) Altezza drivers reading this? I remember passing by at least 1 white, 1 black during the past few months. So i'm sure there can be more, right? :biggrin:

Let's hang out and go for TT.

Write down name and availability here so I can plan something, like regular TT:

1. Coriolis - Mon-Thurs nights

Altezza33

Known Member
Nov 8, 2009
johor
hi i driving a black altezza. free on some of the saturday. hope we can know each other and we can talk about altezza. :)

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
i should be available on everyday..but might not in certain weekend.

:biggrin:

Altezza33

Known Member
Nov 8, 2009
johor
Bro,

Waa, so bored ah? I know where you are on Fri nites though, hehehe...:biggrin:

Hope u'll find more Tezzas to tt with or have happy hour after work on ur weekdays!

Cheers bro!
by the way, wht do u mean by "TT"? like cruising? sorry i am newbie of forum.
so is there any altezza club in johor already?

coriolis

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
for me, best time around weekday nights lah.. somewhere in Permas Jaya?

TT should mean a simple Teh Tarik or gathering. just lepak. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The late 80s and early and mid 90s are considered to be the 'golden era of motorsport', in the world of four wheels Ayrton Senna was amazing the world with his magic and a manufacturers war at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters between Mercedes and BMW created a cult following that is still alive today.

Over the years there have been plenty of videos celebrating this 'golden era of DTM' racing and a number of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience