JB/Southern Altezza

Altezza33

Known Member
Nov 8, 2009
johor
i from Kuala lumpur and half singapore ,sure be ok meet u guys and location ?
how about the burger king (with petronas beside) along the utara -selatan highway(near a toll).

Guys, do you know where i refering to? if yes, can give exact decription of location. (such as position# of highway or ...)

Altezza33

Known Member
Nov 8, 2009
johor
Hi Guys,

Gathering on 4th of DEC (saturday) in Johor is confirm. time and location will be updated soon. Currently, we have at least following altezza show up:-

(a) altezza33
(b) Mic Tie
(c) Ling23
(d) white altezza stay in taman bukit jaya

i will continue to co-ordinate more altezza to join. Guys, feel free to ask any altezza that you know to join and update here.

Thanks a lot. and looking forward to see your guys soon.

Altezza33

Known Member
Nov 8, 2009
johor
Hi Guys,

Gathering on 4th of DEC (saturday) in Johor is confirm. time and location will be updated soon. Currently, we have at least following altezza show up:-

(a) altezza33
(b) Mic Tie
(c) Ling23

i will continue to co-ordinate more altezza to join. Guys, feel free to ask any altezza that you know to join and update here.

Thanks a lot. and looking forward to see your guys soon.
Another Altezza is joining our gathering.
Date:4th DEC 2010
Time: 8:00pm
Location: Burger King(at 14.1 of north-south highway, at the side toward KL direction, just before the toll that get the toll ticket, beside got Petronas and ESSO)
Altezza show up:-

(a) altezza33
(b) Mic Tie
(c) Ling23
(e) altezza stay in tmn sentosa

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Bro
pls take pictures and post here. we also want to know some of the southern brothers....
Thanks

Btw last time there was a white 2005 model altezza in Mutiara motor. Do you know who bought that unit.

Altezza33

Known Member
Nov 8, 2009
johor
Bro
pls take pictures and post here. we also want to know some of the southern brothers....
Thanks

Btw last time there was a white 2005 model altezza in Mutiara motor. Do you know who bought that unit.
Sure. will take photo.

i also do not know who bought it.

Thanks.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Nice ...:top: congrats to a successful 1st gathering for the Altezza's in Johor Baru. To bad that James could not make it coz he was in Trial KL to fix up his car.

Would be nice if we guys from KL could make a trip to JB for a TT session with you JB guys and vice versa....

Last edited:

Altezza33

Known Member
Nov 8, 2009
johor
4th dec 2010 gathering in Johoe Bahru BurgerKing
Nice post. Ling23. thanks.

Nice ...:top: congrats to a successful 1st gathering for the Altezza's in Johor Baru. To bad that James could not make it coz he was in Trial KL to fix up his car.

Would be nice if we guys from KL could make a trip to JB for a TT session with you JB guys and vice versa....
honour to have attend 1st johor gathering.

hi u guys in KL normally got what event there?

ya or we can meet in the middle such as kluang. can organise some 2 days 1 night trip, 1st day you guys cruise to johor. then we bring u to Desaru(seaside).
night bbq and chat at chalet. 2nd day cruise back.(need spot good route for cruise too)

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
guys... 10th Dec turun kl jom... Altezza photo shoot.. hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need to ask you guys if you've heard of this shop before and how good are they? they seem to be the nearest mod shop for me and thinking of prepping my car up there.

but need some feedback from you guys out there. biased or not...i'm all ears.

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience