JB/Southern Altezza

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
by the way, wht do u mean by "TT"? like cruising? sorry i am newbie of forum.
so is there any altezza club in johor already?
TT can be.. technical talk, tea time, teh tarik or whatever u like.. as long as having fun together.. haha..

Altezza33

Known Member
Nov 8, 2009
johor
oic. thank guys for your explanation.

oh too bad that i only free on weekend.

what suspension u guys using ah? my car handling no good. i planning to buy ultra-racing whole set bar for altezza next year.

coriolis

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
I'm using tein superstreet adjustable. Quite stiff actually, can get very bone jarring and twitchy if set to mid-max hardness.

Altezza33

Known Member
Nov 8, 2009
johor
I'm using tein superstreet adjustable. Quite stiff actually, can get very bone jarring and twitchy if set to mid-max hardness.
ya malaysia road condition no good. if set to hard, very difficult to drive. unless u have enough tower bar. if not later the chasis of car will make lot of noise le. and your heart broken when pass by tough road.

u buy the tein in malaysia? around RM4000 right?

i also wish i can have one. but no money. now using Apexi one brought forward from last owner. few months ago i just send all the suspension to KL for servicing. now still seem all right.

so u from KL, then must try make a gathering soon before u leave johor.

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
im using the stock one. too soft for me.
plan to get it changed but no budget at the moment...
:D

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
but that day (err.. last month) during tt at usj, (first time i joined the tt), after u left,
a sifu gave me a ride in his with tein ss, i felt not so stiff and quite balance between
stiffness & comfy..... can tyre be factor ?? coriolis, what size of rubber u on ?

coriolis

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
215/45/17 front and rear.

Altezza33

Known Member
Nov 8, 2009
johor
Have u guys use your own altezza to drift before le?

is there any other purpose for altezza hand brake? it seem like do not make the vehicle to stop.

jamesjyd

Nov 6, 2008
hello...I'm James. I have silver Tezza...give me a shout during weekends...by the way, I am new Johor (based in Taman Laguna) so can you guys let me know a reliable mechanic in JB who is familiar with Tezzas:driver:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Have u guys use your own altezza to drift before le?

is there any other purpose for altezza hand brake? it seem like do not make the vehicle to stop.
having the same experience here with the handbrake, (not with the drift).
if i ask the mech to tighten it so it hold the car, then it would give me squeaking sound when the wheel rolls.
if i ask the mech to loosen it a bit to eliminate the squeaking sound, it won't actually hold tight when pulled up.
shiis...

ling23

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2008
altezza33,

i think wil be free on 4th dec .. just conform let me know..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i am having ???? regarding how the stock alarm+aftermarket immobilizer work together with turbo timer?

let say now i have stock alarm and immobilzaer in my car, as normal i arm & disarm when leaving & entering car.

but when i install a turbo timer for my turbo car, when i leave the car and arm the alarm while the engine still running during the timer count down, will the immobilzer cut off the enginer?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience