JB New Section........ Part 4.....

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Morning Y'all :)

Wow Looks like everyone has the HID fever.. :)

Persis Upgrade??
i thought it was because of something else.. :)

I'm guessing all the JB working ppl would be sleeping..
Happy Holiday guys..

Works as normal for the rest of us :(

persis

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
kean... u took out d bulb cover out from ur fog lamp rite?
den can masuk wan.....
den u wan my H4?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
for me, i would get something which is proven or have been seen how it performed. So TCSIM, if you think RM250 china made product is safe to go, thn go for it.

As for warantty on new set, let me tell you how it go about. Whn ur HID spoilt, if bulbs, u better check clearly coz some said bulbs only cover for 3 months - 6 months. Ballast was only the one 1 yrs warantty. As for ballast spoit, you will need to send back to china and meanwhile what are you going to use? Single eye dragon?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
kean,
H3 H4 actually is the socket different. Persis the rich, know alot of lobang plp who can covert it. Perhaps u can ask for such a deal that RM340 include the socket conversion for me. how does it sound?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
yeah Persis,
1st come 1 st basis. I think this is fair coz i've been FFK by many plp before. Say steady, say will get, say reserved, at the end of the day, FFK. Thn all potential customer all run. Unless the person who say reserved was freq repeat customer and steady really will get one then i dun mind. else for the rest, at least some deposit, like RM50 or so needed thn set a comfortable period for both party to deal.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Oh yeah, we managed to break some myth yesterday. whahahaha. clearly Kenneth dyno butt wasnt working at all. wahahaha

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
wahahaha, nice post keon.... i guess this pic will burn up somebody here especially the one who just met accident. Its time for him to facelift.....wahahahaha

oh yeah, i must add that the front need to have those IC pipping only can have such effect of garang. pls dun be sohai go and gantung Ic and pipping only hor....

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Thats 2 Sweet rides :)

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
Mr. Kiasu.. now shoot me la?? out of the six times, three times I was in KL and Penang, two times in Singapore, and the only one time I met you was the one I purposely drove from Kulai to meet you guys and back.. I was not entertaining my boss or wat.. Just that I am not in town..
no shoot u la. dont sensitive la.... just a saying though.. haha.

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
Seriously lo, RM340 is a fair price. Mine i bought for RM700 alone for the HID set. Made in Korea also. That was like 6 months back.

Persis, If tak laku sell me cheaper at RM300 la. I put at kancil and shoot u all during run. wahhahaha

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
tonight? today is thrus leh. u drunk or wat?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, i hav just install a twin barrel mikuni carburator in my wira 4g15...the throttle respond seems even worse than my stock carburator le...haih...the secondery only open after 3k while throttle more than 2/1...below 3k rpm i tekan habis the secondery also wont open..haiz..issit normal? top speed decrease, from 185 to 165km/h.........one thing really disapoint me is, all my friend said that my car has less pick up....even when the secondery open, the pull of the engine also has no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience