JB New Section........ Part 4.....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
the singaporean damn stupid....sgd90 bucks also wanna reserve long long.....

basil,
you're wrong. If you drive volvo, u crash faster. whahahaha. but there is 1 volvo T5 good in handling and join us once for the convoy trip.

Since when derek do alot of thing on his suspension stuff? I NEVER see him mod his car but all the times like repairing.

tykiasu,
i think u can change to kiasi also. If mersing really so dangerous, why is everyone still come back in 1 piece and the car is in intact condition after so many trips? In fact, for the 3 unfortunated members case was all happen in City road. So wat talking you?

dont worry my son....cool off ur self with the ciggie.....suck it kau kau....u good at that....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ya la, sure suck & tarik kao kao la. i am sure u also good at that while smoking ma... tak kan the ciggy suck u kao kao right?

tisk tisk tisk.....:banghead:

basil,
you're wrong. If you drive volvo, u crash faster. whahahaha. but there is 1 volvo T5 good in handling and join us once for the convoy trip.

Since when derek do alot of thing on his suspension stuff? I NEVER see him mod his car but all the times like repairing.

serious frank...........hmm then i better not take the volvo..........hmmm i tot volvo very reliable one..................no i should say conti car are very reliable one????........probally newer model are more reliable bah????.................

I tot he inject his absober???? i guess not reliable bah????

Basil,
U must define your "reliable"....... it can means alot of thing..... If inject absorber can be so good, the rest of suspension manufacturer can hang up liao but i wun say its not reliable. get what i mean?

Injecting my absorbers has helped only like 10% i guess..

ash... minta ampun.... battery flat after kenneth called a while....
den go back home charge liao only saw d missed call....

Persis,
got miss call dunno how to call back ar? whahahaha

f-con v pro wif lanch trigger switch - $2000
please 'CALL' 92237345

POWER....!!!

MicroTech EFI :: LT-10 ECU

9.jpg

$1145.00In stock Go to Shop

Downloads
MicroTech LTX-8 4 Cylinder Sequential Magnetic Pickup
118066 bytes
MicroTech LTX-8 4 Cylinder Sequential Fuel
160700 bytes
MicroTech LTX-8 4 Cylinder Sequential Dual Coil Ignition
1013476 bytes
MicroTech LTX-8 4 Cylinder Dual Coil Ignition
143284 bytes
MicroTech LTX-8 4 Cylinder Toyota Direct Fire
95219 bytes
MicroTech LTX-8 Mazda 13BT Fuel
171516 bytes
MicroTech LTX-8 Mazda 13BT Series 4/5 Ignition
91493 bytes
MicroTech LTX-8 Mazda 13BT Series 6 Ignition
148022 bytes
jpg.png
MicroTech LT10: What do I get with my LT10 MicroTech ECU?
77959 bytes

MicroTech LT-10 ECU

The s series is the latest offering which will allow for software updates to be applied to the ECU as they becomes available. Comes with Ignition enhancer.
Features include:
  • 2x Hall,magnetic or optical input triggers.
  • 4x Fuel injector peak and hold outputs.
  • 1x Auxillary input/output.
MicroTech coils need to be purchased with your LTX-8 ECU. The number of coils puchased depends on the number of cylinders of your car. e.g A 4 cylinder car will require 2 pairs of coils.
The coils are available for purchase under the Accessories section of this website.
Related Products
When purchasing a MicroTech ECU, you must specify the make, the model and the year of your car as well as the engine type and model. This is so we can load a default map into the ECU suitable for your car and engine.
We currently only stock Rotary maps as standard. If your engine is not a rotary it could take up to 3 days to load the right map into your MicroTech ECU.

How Do I Buy?
* Prices are inclusive of GST and are in Australian Dollars. Standard terms and conditions apply. All care is taken to ensure that prices and descriptions are correct, however, errors may occour for which MicroTech may not be responsible.

dun play pray. cun cun run no water....

Dash Unit

The MicroTech dash unit connects to your MicroTech ECU and displays a digital tachometer, a boost gauge and water/air/battery measurements. Additionally it incorporates 4 programmable LED indicators.
$495.00In stock Go to Shop

Top Bottom