Jasma hi-cams.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Have to say, haven't heard any review, good or bad, regarding Jasma..although I do think the daftness of the name tells it own story..lol

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Agree with Danz and D7zul...

If it is internal stuff and you are going to use for long, better spend a little bit more now to save a lot in the future in terms of repairs and maintenance. From what I heard, these chicken brand JASMA are poorly manufactured and may require modification to fit even though they say plug and play. I suggest you try works or matspeed camshafts. Go for billet camshafts and you need not worry. Never, ever save cost when modding something internal and subjected to high stress.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
seriously... why would u consider something from people that not only cant even think up a brand name for themselves but instead just simply direct copy a more famous name?

at least simota (which some say to be ayam brand) has their own brand name

i will never consider a JASMA brand product..although i do have a JASMA product in my car (which i didnt buy...but came with the car hahaha)

i would definitely consider a JASMA approved exhaust though...heheheh

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Over n over again jasma issue was brought up. Jasma is an accreditation body for sports muffler in japan (sort of like SIRIM in malaysia). Jasma is not a brand even in japan itself.
Jasma is registered as a brand name in malaysia, taking advantage of its popular name to "fool" unaware users. Products sold by jasma comes from thailand, taiwan, china, etc.

As for jasma cams, i've not heard of any bad review from it yet. Its cheap n cheerful, so dont expect load of power gain from somthing which cost far less.

Stiffer valve springs n retainers are recommended to install along with. The advantage is more on higher rpm where it is more prone to valve float. For me it is not necessary yet if u dont rev ur engine daily till 7000-8000rpm. Save that money for proper port n polish head job. Good port n polish job does give noticeable difference.

N/A secret

Known Member
Aug 28, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
Agree with Danz and D7zul...

If it is internal stuff and you are going to use for long, better spend a little bit more now to save a lot in the future in terms of repairs and maintenance. From what I heard, these chicken brand JASMA are poorly manufactured and may require modification to fit even though they say plug and play. I suggest you try works or matspeed camshafts. Go for billet camshafts and you need not worry. Never, ever save cost when modding something internal and subjected to high stress.
i guess you are right bro...better invest in high quality products.:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Over n over again jasma issue was brought up. Jasma is an accreditation body for sports muffler in japan (sort of like SIRIM in malaysia). Jasma is not a brand even in japan itself.
Jasma is registered as a brand name in malaysia, taking advantage of its popular name to "fool" unaware users. Products sold by jasma comes from thailand, taiwan, china, etc.

As for jasma cams, i've not heard of any bad review from it yet. Its cheap n cheerful, so dont expect load of power gain from somthing which cost far less.

Stiffer valve springs n retainers are recommended to install along with. The advantage is more on higher rpm where it is more prone to valve float. For me it is not necessary yet if u dont rev ur engine daily till 7000-8000rpm. Save that money for proper port n polish head job. Good port n polish job does give noticeable difference.
actually bro i drive daily until 7k hahahah..yeah port and polish is a way to go!:burnout:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm currently using a GSR Turbo with TD05H E3 turbo. Using E-Manage blue for tuning and running at 1.1 boost. I'm using E3 fuel injectors 510cc. Blitz boost controller.

I thougt of upgrading to higher topspeed. Curently I'm getting 210kh/h @ 7,000 rpm on stock GSR gear box. What's all the sifu's advice on this? Should I go for E3 gearbox? Or E1..E2 gearbox? Or just chg final gear ratio and add LSD?

What's the recommended boost? If I boost 1.5 bar, should I change the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience