Jasma 4g13 cam shaft

MYKE70

Dec 10, 2007
Hi all...

anyone have experience with jasma 4g13/15 cam?are this cam give more power then oem cam?

and are this cam reliable?

hope can share with me your experience..

LittleWhiteWagon

Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Hi all...

anyone have experience with jasma 4g13/15 cam?are this cam give more power then oem cam?

Jasma is a Japanese exhaust quality control brand, think of it as SIRIM but for Exhausts...

Whatever thats not exhaust related to JASMA is pirated stuff, they never made gauges lah, crank pulleys, now camshaft pun ada?

All the best if you want to use it. Try matspeed or powerzone, these should be more reliable :biggrin:

P.S Where did you see this 'Jasma' camshaft anyawy?

contreasjun27

Oct 21, 2004
subang
Hi all...

yes is very good coz my friend been using it..
he say the power is better than piper cam LOL..
and jasma cam is fully billet cam not regrind cam bro

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

jasma cam = pipercam
pipercam is regrind cam
Jasma cam is fully Billet cam not regrind cam
conclusion Jasma dont equal to Pipercam

darrengoh89

Aug 18, 2009
yes is very good coz my friend been using it..
he say the power is better than piper cam LOL..
and jasma cam is fully billet cam not regrind cam bro

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

pipercam is regrind cam
\

ya arh ? i thought the lift and duration is the same ? :hmmmm:

Jasma is a Japanese exhaust quality control brand, think of it as SIRIM but for Exhausts...

Whatever thats not exhaust related to JASMA is pirated stuff, they never made gauges lah, crank pulleys, now camshaft pun ada?

All the best if you want to use it. Try matspeed or powerzone, these should be more reliable :biggrin:

P.S Where did you see this 'Jasma' camshaft anyawy?
in japan, JASMA is called Japanese Sports Muffler Association... its a governing body which controls the quality of japan made mufflers...

in bolehland, we bolehpeople USE jasma as a brand... hence, local jasma is a brand, its not a governing body in japan....

its all about marketing gimmick... same as local WORKS ENGINEERING, local MINES, local GAB, etc....

pipercam is regrind cam
jasma cam is billet cam??... u sure bo??.. how come i can see rough finishing on the sides similar to those cast iron ones??... :hmmmm:

LittleWhiteWagon

Oct 12, 2009
P.J
in japan, JASMA is called Japanese Sports Muffler Association... its a governing body which controls the quality of japan made mufflers...
in bolehland, we bolehpeople USE jasma as a brand... hence, local jasma is a brand, its not a governing body in japan....

its all about marketing gimmick... same as local WORKS ENGINEERING, local MINES, local GAB, etc....

jasma cam is billet cam??... u sure bo??.. how come i can see rough finishing on the sides similar to those cast iron ones??... :hmmmm:

Exactly... im kind of sceptical about anything branded jasma haha :rofl:. But anyway its a buy at your own risk thing lah, you want to buy go ahead and try right? :proud:

contreasjun27

Oct 21, 2004
subang

is really a billet cam bro
dont believe buy one and see for urself hehe
im selling at a very good price!

ae101rulez

Sep 2, 2005
erm...
ahah...at first also i skeptical over this...den my friend installed this on his megavalve fiore...hehehe...really got difference ohh..ahaha..lols..price also kinda reasonable...

Hi...I'm a newbie and just got my WIRA convertred to a GSR about 1 1/2 months ago. I've been reading the forums alot and would like to ask all the sifu's here how to detect if our intercooler pipes are leaking?

Hansap....poseidon....met u guys at skyzone last Saturday...hope to see you on the forums :biggrin: