Jasma performance camshaft

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Hi Guys,

I plan to buy a pair of Jasma 272 cam to put in my 93 engine.
Is Jasma camshaft reliable and durable ?
Anyone experience with this Jasma brand?
Please advise.. Thx

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
The real JASMA stands for Japanese Automobile Sport Muffler Association..

I don't know how it becomes a 'brand'.. doesn't sound legit so you should figure out whether it is durable or not.. better go for 'real' camshaft makers..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
JASMA and Performance don't belong in the same sentence.

In fact, the only place JASMA products belong is in the thrash.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
The real JASMA stands for Japanese Automobile Sport Muffler Association..

I don't know how it becomes a 'brand'.. doesn't sound legit so you should figure out whether it is durable or not.. better go for 'real' camshaft makers..
This is why I open this thread ask for opinion :biggrin:

u just get the car right..straight want to install cam..r u sure about it..
I want to have some touch up on my internal part, 1 shot ...

go for matspeed better.
try to avoid JASMA brands for engine internals.
This is why I open this thread ask for opinion :biggrin:

JASMA and Performance don't belong in the same sentence.

In fact, the only place JASMA products belong is in the thrash.
haha~~

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
I want to have some touch up on my internal part, 1 shot ...
if like that avoid this jasma brand la..better save some more for real high cam like matspeed..
header have change or not..intake also..will make engine more happy..:biggrin::biggrin:

Mar 8, 2011
Subang Jaya
Been using the Jasma 272 in my 4G18 for almost 9 months now. Daily driven and maybe 5 or 6 track days. Nothing to complain. Dynoed and got approximately 9HP. Prudent to seek reviews from actual users than hearsay.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Been using the Jasma 272 in my 4G18 for almost 9 months now. Daily driven and maybe 5 or 6 track days. Nothing to complain. Dynoed and got approximately 9HP. Prudent to seek reviews from actual users than hearsay.
That's like saying Proton damn good cause 9 months already and my power window haven't fail, I own a Proton, so listen to me cause I am an actual user with a review rather than hearsay.

What the "reviewer" do not know, for every Proton with good power window, there is 9 out there with busted windows.

Tiu, at the end of the day it is YOUR money, YOUR car, you want your engine to blow up in your face, go right ahead.

Facts are:
JASMA has nothing to do with Japan
JASMA is cap ayam
JASMA products are rather crap

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
but rs dynotune said jasma fuel pump ok wor, been 6 months already he said, rm150, warranty 3 months, 255 L, he said it's from taiwan

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
but rs dynotune said jasma fuel pump ok wor, been 6 months already he said, rm150, warranty 3 months, 255 L, he said it's from taiwan
Yeah and JTX Engine Oil sellers say their oils are made out of unobtanium, a new material that is not organic, not synthetic not from this planet! tiu!

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Current generation especially youngster modding scene is much ridiculous pro-cap ayam.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve seen Nissan engineers testing cars at famous race tracks such as the Nurburgring and Laguna Seca but that doesn’t mean they’ve stopped using their own private circuits. It seems testing behind the doors at Nissan has become so busy that a fifth test track was required. A new circuit at Oppama, Japan, has now been opened at a cost of €16.2 million.

The Oppama course stretches four kilometers in total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience