Japanese Animes are a danger to children of Malaysia.

xtremeleo...no matter wat oso need to filter out before let the kids watch...i snooped around n cant find a rating system for jap anime...but there is a very distinct difference between the kiddie, youth n adult type animes...should put up some sort of rating then it'll be clear cut.

izso...gory type? i prefer not to watch those geli geli type. once in a while like FMA still ok...but not like elfen lied type. a little too much la. i watched till episode 3 n stopped watching aredy. geli heheheh

i still think banning anime as a whole is too general...certain anime are ok but yes...some anime are definitely not ok. just my 2c:biggrin:
Nah.. not gory. Think resident evil mindless zombies and super sexy always-show-panties-and-longkang japanese school girls and lots of guns. :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
ecchin is nippling type? can almost see but cant see la eh? almost hentai type loh hahaha never watch any of these b4...very innocent kekekek

xtremeleo...u dun let yr kids see but u ownself watch ar :rofl:

izso...sounds interesting leh...must go find. where u go to d/l anime? cant be buy rite? buy normally not clear wan....

yeehau86

Feb 10, 2007
some hentai the boobs are as big as the head, not logic :stupid:

teach our children the wrong thing ma if they watch it :biggrin:

LuKa

Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
if anything that has mecha.. i think harmony golds Robotech(macross saga,masters,invid) wld be the best...

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
Luka...try heroic age...not bad in my mind...full metal panic also comes to mind hhehee

YH...the big boob thing ar? definitely not kiddie friendly. those for ppl like SF ngam la...lucky he at work kenot login ZTH or sure he bengang wan.

LuKa

Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
the problems with jap anime.. not all are voice dubbed to English... i prefer something that has a more serious and strong story..

mizunori77

Dec 13, 2006
wow... they are trying to be dumb and dumber

if wanna ban anime, then ban western animations as well... he thinks those disney and pixar animations not sexy?

some people really no brain...

wanna talk about wat is bad for kids?

why not ban those fugly cartoons like spongebob, cow and chicken, courage the cowardly dog? wat can kids learn from a talking sponge, disfigured cow and chicken and also a dog that shivers 90% of the time?

wanna talk about wat is bad for malaysians? its a censorship board from the stone age who thinks that malaysians cant think and decide for themselves wat is good and wat is bad.

so we should ban the censorship board :biggrin:

btw, when is bleach episode 290 coming out? the anime is so much slower than manga... :bawling:

LuKa

Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
lets hope we dont become like australia... everything is filtered first...

JPJ, Bible Black got ahem ahem wan woh...Hehehehe

Unker, you really make me ROFLOL

This is just too much.....too free nothing to do...sitting in the office with a few monkeys and thinking..."Hmmmm...what should we ban today.."

If Anime is dangerous than why allow Animax to aired so many anime on the TV.. =.='

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
JPJ, Bible Black got ahem ahem wan woh...Hehehehe

Unker, you really make me ROFLOL

This is just too much.....too free nothing to do...sitting in the office with a few monkeys and thinking..."Hmmmm...what should we ban today.."

If Anime is dangerous than why allow Animax to aired so many anime on the TV.. =.='
wow, Tr oso fans of Bible Black wor... hahahaha/... come come... share share some ...:love::love::love:

jpoplover

Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
we should thanks jap bcos they provide us lot of entertainment.....

Evangelion cosplay

bleach

bonus

mizunori77

Dec 13, 2006
It's out already mah.. Horriblesubs got it dubbed. Hehehe.
tks for the heads up... dl-ing now... but still hav to wait damn long before it reaches 'where' i wanna see ler... manga is at least 10 episodes ahead :mad:

any sifu had used this before? i knew it wont have that fast and furious effect, but can it be use on stock internal engine with tuning? harmful?:confused: