Janice Yap ,Trippin' with the Malaysian Skyline Club

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Yo....bro, DDgreystar...jangan lah macam tu.... if my wife saw this post sure i kena la.....
hehehehehe........

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Edward Chew: Hi buddy, I think the show will be aired somewhere at the end of this month..if not early next month.Its gonna be a 1/2 hour show.

sakuraguy: Though we have communicated via the net , I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting you in person..do come up to me when you do see me,ok?Videos? hahahahha..no laa..I was too busy running around giving instructions.

Hornbag:PLEASE dont call me 'Skagmaster'..arghhhhhhh!!! You stop calling me that, I wont call you 'Homobag'...deal? heeheehehehe

Sakakida:Do you give out classes? I definately want to enroll under you!!!

Russ: I think Benny did very well that day, after a few 'motivational words' that is :biggrin:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
blackie: very rarely i got leng luis (besides my wife laa) ..so does that mean that I can never call you?? :(

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Finally, last photo with Janice Yap here.........

Oh ya....try to upload the last photo but it took me more than 30 minutes to upload.... oh my godness !

Attachments

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
Tan Sri Russ - the sponsor i got is from my own pocket money la, you listen to benny 10% is enough then get 100% hahahaha benny don't angry ya.... that fierce TV2 going side way long time ago lor heheh tyre smoking too

benny - homobag is worse then hornybag le... hehehehe horny? hhehe me always horny one la if not how to have interest in ladies....

DDgreystar - benny has been always our horny team lead, didn't you know hahahaha

SKAGEE - hahaha you got more names then that, the lastest one is fierce teacher... i can related fierce to brutal/violent/vicious/furious and ferocious ahahah what have you done? but i will call you great teacher, janice drift better then many people in one and a half day.

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Skag : "very rarely i got leng luis (besides my wife laa)" <- Nice save ;)

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
eh..since when I got upgraded to "senior Member" ?

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
wah, i missed out the fun at Xtreme park it seems... i met sakakida just before he left that day from tyre shop. i got no car to join also. maybe can use my MyVi next time :) hehehe... skagee, MyVi boleh drift sikit sikit kah ?

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
hey hornybag.. oppss.. hornbag. you found your spare set of rims to do the drifting job already or not ?

i think my good mate who has a set of GTT standard rims is upgrading very soon. If you interested i can hook u up. give me a buzz on my mobile.

yo bros..

yea it was a great time there. not very kind on the tires but it was great serious fun.

Russ: Long time no see..hehe, how's the job going? Don't worry about the sideways thingy, been learning much from skagmaster. So paiseh can see the damages in the picture as well.

haha benny, hornbag or hornybag does not matter...as long i am associate horniness with they right "gender"..hahahaha

p.s don't start anything ah skagmaster.....=P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ppl,
Anyone interested in doin air brush?cost around rm600-700 for a bonnet...location at subang!Interested pm me!Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience