Janice Yap ,Trippin' with the Malaysian Skyline Club

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Trippin', a show on 8TV had to decided to spend a couple of days with us in Extreme Park Sunway and as a last minute decision, decided to include a few of the Malaysian Skyline Club members in the show.

We are grateful to be a part of Janice Yap's many 'refulgent experiences'

experiences'
:)

Last edited:

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Oi Skagee! How cum didn't buzz me for this :(

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
Tan Sri Russ, some how you have been missing out too much of goodies hehehe... and you miss the part where arif tsuiso with benny hehehe... only TV2 look mean ah? better go paint my car hehe

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
You must remember Russ car also TV2 ma.

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Sakakida: Dun get jelous lah brudder.. kekekeke, u know I practice favouritisim towards TV2... Me and Hornbag now good buddies becoz of that Blue Monster...
hehe
Actually ur Digimonzilla is also kinda mean in a yellow sort of way.. :P

EJ: Nobody remembers my car la... too long ago already! :(

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Yellow is not Digimonzilla but Taximonzilla. Kekeke

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Ben: Sorry as it was decided by the producer at the spur of the moment at the end of the day, we were all supposed to go out for dinner hence them being there at that moment....sorry

sakakida: I think on that day you were the star of the moment!!!heehehehhee..we all got a lot of stuff to learn from you, dude!!!

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
ya ya ya.... tyre burner definately is Taximonzilla lah... he do donut with a lots of white smoke man ! make all of us jealous like sakakida got tyre sponsor man.... {What ! tyre is not my problem man !} in sakakida heart ~

Well, brother Russell... u are right.... you are missing in action too long i guess but nevermind bro ! you will be arrive malaysia in 2 weeks time right. We still got lots of healthy activities in august and september waiting or you.

Blackhowling, we are waiting for your new R34 man if you decided but ...but...err...emm..... your wife ok or not if u too active with our activities ? ha ha ha..... jokes ya bro, dont tell your wife man !

Skyline Rocks Man !

Cheers,
Benny

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
Tan Sri Russ - actually i was looking for the TV2 during my hunt for my beast but there was no avail during that time and lucky hornybag hehehe found one of the 200 limited edition TV2 for GTT and GTV :banghead: :bawling: but i still like my yellow taxi hahaha always get hail by pretty chicks :stupid:

wait for me to save up first and transform it to be a yellow monster or bumblebee also would be nice hehehe

SKAGEE aka Fierce Teacher - not a star le, just being friendly or the famous word i always said heheh.... i founded out more about her, pretty interesting lady who drift in 1 and the half day with a great guru....

Benny aka Pro drifter the frog - hahahaha my tyre left only 20% so thought just finish it and change tyre mah, it dangerous to run on low tyre thread.

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Taximonzilla.. hahaha!
Wah.. u been practising tyre smokin ar? Must be from DILYSI in genting?? :P
Only Tyre meh?? Got sponsor ok lah, no problem.. keke

Benny, even once im back, cant do much.. zero boost for a looong.. looonnnggg tiimmmeee.... :(

So the TV2 monster never go sideways yet izzit?? hmm... Skagee, train the barger!!! :P

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Nevermind Bro Russ, u can have your own sweet time to run in your monster heart what.

Well, Sakakida ! hornbag lah... not HORNYBAG wei.... what la u ! or you are horny or what ?

thehornbag

Jan 3, 2007
yo bros..

yea it was a great time there. not very kind on the tires but it was great serious fun.

Russ: Long time no see..hehe, how's the job going? Don't worry about the sideways thingy, been learning much from skagmaster. So paiseh can see the damages in the picture as well.

haha benny, hornbag or hornybag does not matter...as long i am associate horniness with they right "gender"..hahahaha

p.s don't start anything ah skagmaster.....=P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can we use GSR cams on a 4G93p head ?

got forumer said tat his car's torque is constant after doing such ?:retarded:

i m in the decision of replacing GSR cams or 4G92nonmivec cams into my 4G93p head ...advise pls:shocked:

both cams are better then 4G93p cams rite ?:mouth_closed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience