Janice Yap ,Trippin' with the Malaysian Skyline Club

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
fuyohh... nice clip.. much anticipated session on 8TV to be viewed. Benny and Skagee got do dancing for the show or not ?

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
yeah yeah....... 2 more days..... MSC with Janice Yap..hehehe.....cant wait la....

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Edward, can it be a real player format or mpeg format ? so that we can download it from your blog ?

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Err....Emm.....Err..... yeah la.... Blackhowling arr.... u always remind me i am getting married man. Thanks for your reminder lah.

But, need not always promo la... if not, other Chics dont want to come near me lah.....

syo...... keep low profile lah.....hahahahaha.....

Anyway, thanks bro.

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Thanks Edward, i guess mpeg is good for all of our members who want to save it and keep.

Thank you.

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
i actually did try to save it using mozila browser but it seem doesn't work... maybe there is other guru here can help

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hey. I have a good news here... I downloaded it to my pc yesterday... hehe... with some HTML related knowledge I learned... kekeke. The quality was better than my recorded one man... haha

Don't tell 8tv ya...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Ok lo. TT or motorshow lo... so hurry ah you... the original video from 8tv is .flv, i converted it to mpeg liao, but the result got a bit bit error on the right side... hehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’re quite accustomed to shouting matches after bumping into someone or have watched a shouting match by the side of the road but I really wish I would have been there to watch this. Would have been quite funny actually.

This is what happened, what happened to the car above did not happen as a result of the accident. The woman was driving her car (a Buick) through Nankai University campus where she bumped...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience