Janice Yap ,Trippin' with the Malaysian Skyline Club

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
benny, y the picture not close up one ? cannot see Janice Yap properly lah. i think u need Blackhowling's camera lah. he can zoom zoom from like 10thousand miles away and picture can still see pimples k.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Hi weihan76, of course you can come join in the fun..unlike some, we dont descriminate members by models or types , infact we dont even care if its from another manufacturer..we have members coming to our gathering in Subarus,Toyotas, Kenaris, Citras, Perdana, and Kias ..

What are you doing to your car laa?

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
my car hmmm... sent to Ipoh bro :) ada "monster" punya kerja sikit. heheheh... ok set. MyVi it is man, must let u drift with it once as tyre time to change .. hahaha.. maybe Benny wanna try also.

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Brother Weihan wanna do Super GT look lah...what else ! after Japan GT.... he decided to change his monster to super wide body monster.

i guess the project in half way now....when your ready bro ?

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Ya ya ya.... Myvi with super lower spirng can drift right ! hahaha..... no lah... brother, scare if something happen if is not my own car.

He he he............

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
actually project stalled lah, monster garage got another project running currently on a GTT also. he masuk bengkel directly after Japan GT so i have to wait in queue lo. So my car belum start also, but already parked in Ipoh waiting to be potong sini sana. hehehehe.... tension betul.

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
i c.... no problem... one lah...monster garage can settle your car one lah.... anyhow.....your car will be look greatr after the transform lah.....

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Must go kepo in garaj raksaksa when back in Ipoh...

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
er.....err......no lah.... just example only right...hahaha..... i guess all other brand of car been mentioned right.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Edward Chew: Hi buddy, I think the show will be aired somewhere at the end of this month..if not early next month.Its gonna be a 1/2 hour show.
Thanks for the info. I'll definately record that. haha. Yesterday show was about surfing...

Could this be the disaster drifting a Myvi??? hehehe

What had happened to this MyVi actually???

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
Good excuse and good time for the MyVi to changed to Passo Rear Bumper :) hehehe.. probably the Myvi did a reverse or konstan Drift skill leh. YAB Skagee, possible ah ?

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
How to repair those accident car ? mean.....if let say already fixed up by auto-robots in paint shop to repair the chasis but could the car function as normal or not ?

i really doubt on it.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Guys... I have an update here, for those for missed out the session... hehe. I just watched trippin,

The "Janice Yap ,Trippin' with the Malaysian Skyline Club" will be aired next week, which is 9.30pm, 29th August 2007...

And for those who can't wait to see, hehe... there will be a "trailer" or preview video posted here soon, cause the line really down now...